🚹 Richarlison - Player Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

🚹 Richarlison - Player Thread

Add him to our bargain bin of players that need sold. I would be thrilled if we could offload Rich, Son, Royal, PEH.....the list keeps growing....

Add him to our bargain bin of players that need sold. I would be thrilled if we could offload Rich, Son, Royal, PEH.....the list keeps growing....
I personally would keep Richi US mate,I know he's injury prone but if he can get that sorted I think there's a very good player in there. You can't doubt his passion and commitment,very like Lamela,who I loved,in that respect.

I personally would keep Richi US mate,I know he's injury prone but if he can get that sorted I think there's a very good player in there. You can't doubt his passion and commitment,very like Lamela,who I loved,in that respect.
Vinnie I was having similar thoughts regards Richi, but then again if big Bucks get offered, it becomes "Bite your hand off" COYS

Vinnie I like Rich...but the dude just can't stay healthy...I don't mind a knock now and then, but Rich is out a LOT. (same issue as Loco)

**Ugh....Lamela under AP...that would have been fun to see!