Retained List? | Vital Football

Retained List?

End of the week.Bonner will want to talk to all of the squad individually and collectively.That takes time .So Thursday or.more probably Friday will give them time to talk to family etc.90%or more of the decisions have been made .Just processing that that now has to be done.

End of the week.Bonner will want to talk to all of the squad individually and collectively.That takes time .So Thursday or.more probably Friday will give them time to talk to family etc.90%or more of the decisions have been made .Just processing that that now has to be done.

This.

Of all the things I read about Bonner, he sounds like building relationships is key. He'll naturally want to speak to everyone about the next steps, It's only right - getting the RL right is critical and a quick appointment has given us a few days to get it done properly.

I can see him being a potential target for Bromley.i would not think he would be top of any list .But Bromley will look for a few experienced players out of the football league.

I can see him being a potential target for Bromley.i would not think he would be top of any list .But Bromley will look for a few experienced players out of the football league.

I think Akinde’s the last player Bromley should be going for.

Big John`s will be 35 in a couple of months. If he want`s to stay in pro football his likely trajectory might be NLS or NL. Wasn`t the best for us at GFC, but I wish him well.

I wonder if the list has already been submitted and players are being given this weekend to tell families etc before any announcement?