Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There’s a difference?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • £50 for the cheapest one is more than enough

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I wouldn’t buy any football jersey

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
All I would like is a quality polo with an embroiled horse and maybe a small gfc below. I don’t like the massive badge. Same with the jumpers and hoodies.
Think they will sell well if they have them in the club shop.
Please can you provide a link to an "embroiled horse". ;)

I shop online and largely overseas where there are plenty of places you can pick up cracking retro with all the right badges and sponsors for £20-£35. I’ve got a number of Zanussi, Chatham Maritime, Bukta, Ribera and an adidas Gills shirt and and several England ones - from admiral 82, to the Umbro ones of 86, 90 and 98.

I'd be interested to know where you get these from, I've searched but can't find anything.

(for anyone wondering, no, I'm not depriving the club of my hard-earned because I'm not going to buy a current official shirt - I could be persuaded to buy a retro one once they start stocking them, though)

There should be a sort of metal shirt thing at Greenwich so we can have a standard.

You buy a size too small, so you have to buy another. Then you wash it, and you have to buy another. And all the little babies in Turkey get fed.