Remy can go | Vital Football

Remy can go

Toon_power

Vital 1st Team Regular
Seems Harry want to offload him. Not the most elegant player to watch, but he scores. Go for him or not?

Wait and see. He's been here for five minutes, may well end up in prison and has already shown that the money is important to him (i.e. keener on manufacturing moves for signing on fees).

He looks to have something about him.

Aye he's a money grabbing bastard like the rest of them but didn't he turn down Man Utd a few seasons ago in favour of a move to Spurs because it was closer to home?

Maybe he's realised that London makes Sunderland look like Milan.

He's a quality player. But we've got a full season to judge him so there isn't much point in talking about it. he has a pending rape charge coming up so for me a lot will depend on that.. not sure i'd want a rapist at our club.

No decision will be made until the rape charge has been dealt with. He's made a good start with some good poachers goals, but he has to keep it up.

He won't get done for rape. Don't believe for a second he did it and if there was strong evidence he wouldn't be on extended bail.

Even if he did it he will be jailed and back out in three years tops.

Rape, pfft, it's not like he committed a real crime eh?

You get more for armed robbery than you do for rape.

I mean, a person's life is worth so much less than a bag of money isn't it?

Rapists should be lifed off, with no possibility of parole.

There aren't many footballer related rape cases that go this far.

I would imagine the extended bail is due to his football contract and some fairly expensive lawyers making a good case he wont abscond.

I have no knowledge of the case or evidence so will make no judgement as to whether or not he will go down.

Should he be found guilty, string the fucker up!