Remaining games - streaming | Page 2 | Vital Football

Remaining games - streaming

Not on mine
The "IEC Message" thread is the 6th one down currently.

If you can't see it, then the only thing I can think of is that you've got either the person who started the thread, or the person who posted last on "ignore".

Check on your profile ..... down the left hand side, click on "Ignore" .........and you can check if you're ignoring anyone ....... either on purpose, or by accident. ;)

Well I don’t think these owners will put any money in to make us competitive enough that’s what I’m saying.
Sorry John you seem confused, if you don't think the owners will put money in then surely we need to be in a league with higher rewards??

Once you've filled in and submitted the online form, you'll get an email with a voucher code and instructions on what to do. The email took a couple of days to come through.

If you're on a laptop/desktop, you'll get it through going onto My Latics, and click on a link. If you're on a phone/Ipad, I think you need to download the app.

Edit - Bighead !

Correction...I didn't have it. Got email today with voucher number.

Well I don’t think these owners will put any money in to make us competitive enough that’s what I’m saying.

Sorry John you seem confused, if you don't think the owners will put money in then surely we need to be in a league with higher rewards??

Ever heard the saying speculate to accumulate? I know exactly what John is hinting at, and unless you are totally thick so do you, stop taking the piss!

The reality is though that it's probably less about being competitive at this point and more about bringing in as much money as possible to limit the financial damage. Even if we stay up and cut back to the point we go down bottom of the league next season it's still about 5m more income than we'd get in L1.

The truth is John I don't know, nobody knows! We will find out as time goes on!!
We can’t keep going Losing money like we are and the interest these are charging. Reading between the lines if we stop up any one worth any thing will be sold. Good article in the 3 amigos

You still haven't explained how you think it would be better for us playing in a lower division.
If we stop up the season after we will struggle even more. If you read into these emails and posts. we are in serous financial trouble. Apart from the ground we are a league one team Fan base getting less each year. End of the day we all want the best for our club honnest I fear for us. EFL won’t help us The interest these are charging us. We simply can’t pay it back