Relegation | Page 2 | Vital Football

Relegation

Some suggestion they could be hit with a 21 point deduction - though are 17 clear at present so unlikely to have too much of an impact

Some suggestion they could be hit with a 21 point deduction - though are 17 clear at present so unlikely to have too much of an impact

After how the FA have let QPR and Bolton off there's no chance of them clobbering Birmingham so heavily.

Even if they did get docked so many points I don't think we'd finish above them anyway. They are not world beaters but Monk is a top manager and has them very well organised and has a system that gets the most out of what he has.

Birmingham have thrived off the “us against the establishment” mentality that Monk has imposed upon them this season. Bit similar to the mentality Roberto used to install in our squad when he was in charge. Then again they were never going to be in trouble with the likes of Jota and Adams in their team. Adams, another player we could have got for relatively cheap money back in summer 2016. But as usual we missed the boat.

Birmingham have thrived off the “us against the establishment” mentality that Monk has imposed upon them this season. Bit similar to the mentality Roberto used to install in our squad when he was in charge. Then again they were never going to be in trouble with the likes of Jota and Adams in their team. Adams, another player we could have got for relatively cheap money back in summer 2016. But as usual we missed the boat.

Tbf they had a transfer embargo in the summer and a terrible start to the season and I don't even think Adams had shown his potential until this season and Jukewitz was out of favour. So I think back in August everyone thought they were in deep trouble.

But Monk has played an absolute blinder and has got every drop of talent from what he has. A manager like that is worth his weight in gold.