Relegation Certs? | Vital Football

Relegation Certs?

CM

Vital Champions League
Swansea, Bournemouth and Brighton for me.

Pity you let Swanse grab a point today, the sooner one is out of the mix and doomed the better.

crooktownmags - 13/1/2018 19:04

Could still be anyone in bottom half for me, I still think Huddersfield could get dragged into it for what its worth.

True, they must have been total shite today as we put in 4 past them.

I don't think anyone can feel comfortable from 10th and below. Mind apart from the defeat against us West Ham are in a decent run and to think Moyes was given a hard time when he arrived.

Looking at the odds for relegation I notice we are 11/4. However Crystal Palace and West Ham who are 2 points better off are 10/1. The points we missed out on today show just how tight it is at the bottom.

Mcnamee67 - 13/1/2018 20:31

I don't think anyone can feel comfortable from 10th and below. Mind apart from the defeat against us West Ham are in a decent run and to think Moyes was given a hard time when he arrived.

We are on a reasonable run, but blowing hot and cold, Moyes is doing a good job so far getting players playing as they should, far more organised side too. I, like many was totally against him mainly due to his recent track record and his mediocrity at Everton. The only reason he got the job was that he offered his services to the Dildos for 10 grand a week, Man Utd are still paying out his contract by all accounts. Personally I don’t like him no charisma and dour as fuck, Bht if he keeps us up and turns us around without being allowed to buy players in he has my backing.

Just watched Bournemouth beat Arsenal and I just can't see NUFC staying up. All clubs will be looking to strengthen then a few will raise their game and pick up points. NUFC have no goalscorer and I doubt they'll sign one this month, I don't think anyone will be signed.

Two possible scenarios -

Ashley knows he's getting out and couldn't give a fuck and wants to give a final "fuck you" to the fans by getting the club relegated AGAIN!

OR Being a yo yo club fits in with Ashleys business plan as he only needs to spend about £50 million to get promotion knowing he doesn't need to spend fuck all and get £100 million in TV money alone by being in the PL.

So Bournemouth, West BromBrom, Crystal Palace and West Ham all win and we scrap a draw.
Only one way this is going, relegation.
No urgency shown to conclude the takeover or strengthen the squad. No real surprise there with Charnley, Ashley and his Generals handling things.
Beardsley and The In
And Revenue on top of this. What a shambles of a club.
Just needs Benitez to go to put the final nail in the coffin.

Massive win that for Bournemouth, I still think that they will have a bad run and go down though. Arsenal are having a strange season by their standards, I wonder will this be Wengers last season there? Arsenal Fan TV should be good later.

Newcastle will be one of the 3 to go down along with Swansea. West Ham/Palace have strung some good results together so i think they will escape relegation. Stoke are looking dodgy the same with WBA. We have been beaten or drawn against teams we should have beaten especially at home, you can't expect to stay up with losses to teams who are also struggling around you.

Anyone watch Arsenal Fan TV? Hillarious when they get beaten.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CP6PPLOrrO8

It's going to be touch and go for Newcastle. As everybody has said, no investment makes it highly likely. But, looking at the quality of our football and having watched the Liverpool v City game yesterday, there will be few who miss them.

Blighted by Ashley's ownership, it's a zombie club.

As each day passes without squad strengthening we look more or more likely to face the drop. The team against Swansea all played in The Championship. It's like Rafa's once again playing a team to prove a point to Ashley, rather than actually getting fucking points on the board. Murphy should be in for either Atsu or Ritchie and Merino is much better than Diame. I think Rafa's stubbornness has cost us a few points this season.

Stoke have to be very worried now that Lambert has gotten the managers job there, talking about scraping the barrell.

If I were a betting man I would be tempted to have a punt on the 3 promoted teams from last year all getting relegated. As it happens if we don't have a takeover, which looks increasingly unlikely, I hope we do get relegated, whether Rafa walks or not. It is obvious the current regime are not prepared to equip the team to play in the premier league and who want to be in a league we have no chance of competing in?

Stoke are looking shite, getting butt fucked by Man Utd tonight. Question is will they have "New manager syndrome" and start picking up points.

Seems at the minute there ARE 3 teams worse than NUFC which I didn't think was possible.

Stoke
West Brom
Swansea

I wouldn't bet against NUFC going down, not enough quality.