Leon Clarke, 36 ()
Curtis Main, 29 ()

Offered new terms: Daniel Udoh, Matthew Pennington

MK Dons

Players out (5):

Goalkeepers (1):
Lee Nicholls, 28 ()

Defenders (1):
Matthew Sorinola, 20 (Royale Union Saint-Gilloise – Belgium) rejected contract offer

Midfielders (1):
Jordan Houghton, 25 ()

Forwards (2):
Kieran Agard, 31 ()
Joe Mason, 30 (Cavalry - Canada)

Dons remain in discussions with the following players, whose contracts are due to expire at the end of this season: Ben Gladwin, Cameron Jerome, Josh McEachran, Andrew Surman and Laurie Walker.
I wonder what MA and the coaching team would make of the seemingly unfulfilled talent which is Josh McEachran? He's now too old for 'the model' though?

I wonder what MA and the coaching team would make of the seemingly unfulfilled talent which is Josh McEachran? He's now too old for 'the model' though?
Aged 28, notoriously injury-prone, had a particularly serious ACL injury in 2020 while playing for Birmingham. Could have been a Cowley project at one time, but I suspect he doesn't fit the Appleton model.

Not sure what is happening at Charlton. Three players (Darren Pratley, Deji Oshilaja and Andrew Shinnie) have already announced they have been released, yet the official retained list has not been announced. January signing Ronnie Schwartz is also rumoured to have got the bullet already.

Swindon released the following:
Tom Broadbent, Paul Caddis, Lee Camp, Anthony Cheshire, Ezekiel Fryers, Massimo Giamattei, Anthony Grant, Joel Grant, Hallam Hope, John Johnston, Archie Matthews, Christopher Missilou and Matty Palmer.
Deals have been offered to Akin Odimayo, Harry Parsons and Scott Twine.

That Scott Twine looks like he could be a player

Bristol City have released a dozen – any potentials in this lot?
Famara Diedhiou, Jack Hunt, Jamie Paterson, Nathan Baker, Adrian Mariappa, Hakeeb Adelakun, Henri Lansbury, Liam Walsh, Marley Watkins, Tommy Rowe and Rene Gilmartin.
Name that flags to me their is Liam Walsh. Was at Coventry last season and was seen as slightly better than Morrell.

Not sure what is happening at Charlton. Three players (Darren Pratley, Deji Oshilaja and Andrew Shinnie) have already announced they have been released, yet the official retained list has not been announced. January signing Ronnie Schwartz is also rumoured to have got the bullet already.

Schwartz looked a really good signing in the summer – scored 43 goals in two seasons for Silkeborg and Midtjylland, in Denmark. Bagged the final equaliser in a 4-4 draw against Rochdale on his second outing for Charlton in early January, but hasn't scored since and only started three matches (16 as sub) in total. Sometimes. these 'good on paper' signings don't turn out quite as expected.

MK Dons

Players out (5):

Goalkeepers (1):
Lee Nicholls, 28 ()

Defenders (1):
Matthew Sorinola, 20 (Royale Union Saint-Gilloise – Belgium) rejected contract offer

Midfielders (1):
Jordan Houghton, 25 ()

Forwards (2):
Kieran Agard, 31 ()
Joe Mason, 30 (Cavalry - Canada)

Dons remain in discussions with the following players, whose contracts are due to expire at the end of this season: Ben Gladwin, Cameron Jerome, Josh McEachran, Andrew Surman and Laurie Walker.
A well trodden path from MK to us recently. Can’t see it being used unless we want Houghton. I doubt we want Houghton though.

The model does also include players with experience who are worth the price. E.g. Walsh and Bridcutt. So if we did want McEachran I wouldn’t say his age rules him out.

Doncaster

Players out (6):

Goalkeepers (1):
Ian Lawlor, 26 ()

Defenders (3):
Brad Halliday, 26 ()
Joe Wright, 26 ()
Danny Amos, 21 ()

Midfielders (2):
James Coppinger, 40 (retired)
Madger Gomes, 24 ()

Forwards (0):

Talks are ongoing with Reece James, Jason Lokilo and Lirak Hasani. Brad Halliday has been released but may be re-signed by the new manager.

I have to say, I am surprised to see Gomes released.

Accrington

Players out (5):

Goalkeepers (0):

Defenders (4):
Joe Maguire, 25 ()
Reagan Ogle, 22 ()
Zehn Mohammed, 21 ()
Jack Bolton, 19 ()

Midfielders (1):
Lamine Kaba Sherif, 22 ()

Forwards (0):

The following players have been offered new deals: Mark Hughes, Ben Barclay, Harvey Rodgers, and Harry Perritt.

And Stanley have made their first signing of the summer:

Players in (1):

Midfielders (1):
Harry Pell, 29 (Colchester United)