reims-vs-sheffield-united | Vital Football

reims-vs-sheffield-united

Team, in case you missed it...

Blades: Henderson, Baldock, Stevens, Fleck, Basham, Lundstram, Robinson, Egan, Norwood, McGoldrick, Bryan.
Subs: Moore, L. Freeman, McBurnie, Sharp, Morrison, Jagielka, K. Freeman, Stearman, Osborn.

Team, in case you missed it...

Blades: Henderson, Baldock, Stevens, Fleck, Basham, Lundstram, Robinson, Egan, Norwood, McGoldrick, Bryan.
Subs: Moore, L. Freeman, McBurnie, Sharp, Morrison, Jagielka, K. Freeman, Stearman, Osborn.
That is one of the best SUFC subs bench I have ever seen.

I'm gerrin sea sick watching this

I stopped watching at half time due to motion sickness. It sounds like we played better after we made attacking substitutions. These guys finished 8th in France last year, so it is like losing away at Everton, but I really think we need to be playing Luke Freeman ahead of Lundstrum next week and taking the game to Bournemouth.

sorry if I upset anyone, but Lundstram to me is an average L1 footballer
I know CW knows better, but I'm not having it...

Bit of thinking for Wilder to do, but in the end its a game to nowt, and I won't be making judgements from it. It'll all be different when we play for real next week.

no way on this gods given earth are we gonna go all in 1 week before the most important game in our history. good run out and on we go 1 week and our dreams and ambiton preys and wishes come true. up the prem blades

sorry if I upset anyone, but Lundstram to me is an average L1 footballer
I know CW knows better, but I'm not having it...

I really don't mind anyone having an opinion, good or bad, about any player. However, we must remember that player is here because the manager wants him to be here, and he is given a shirt because the manager believes he is the right player for a particular role. What I can't stand is the hysterical 'he's shit' threads over on S2 about a player who has done nothing other than put on the shirt and give of his best when asked to by the manager. He's our player for goodness sake..

I really don't mind anyone having an opinion, good or bad, about any player. However, we must remember that player is here because the manager wants him to be here, and he is given a shirt because the manager believes he is the right player for a particular role. What I can't stand is the hysterical 'he's shit' threads over on S2 about a player who has done nothing other than put on the shirt and give of his best when asked to by the manager. He's our player for goodness sake..
yes he is our player fkb and i know weve had disagreements on here about lundstrum but the lot over on s2 are vicious it will be the same ones that disgracefully booed george long having said that you know my personal opinion on the lad and i would be suprised if hes our regular starter in the prem in the defensive midfielder role

yes he is our player fkb and i know weve had disagreements on here about lundstrum but the lot over on s2 are vicious it will be the same ones that disgracefully booed george long having said that you know my personal opinion on the lad and i would be suprised if hes our regular starter in the prem in the defensive midfielder role

Actually, I agree. I do think we have better players in the squad, but that doesn't make Lunny 'shit' and this focus for extreme scapegoating. Totally does my head in.

Actually, I agree. I do think we have better players in the squad, but that doesn't make Lunny 'shit' and this focus for extreme scapegoating. Totally does my head in.
well it looks like chris is looking at dm now his main priority was am and strikers and hes got the lads in he wanted for these positions i think there may be something in this amartey link if we can get him in and maybe either phillips or holgate in it will have been a fantastic window

Wilder says,some of em might have had 1 eye on next week,its understandable.

But i dont think Bournemouths players did who played French side Lyon and won 3-0,or Norwich who played French side Toulouse and won 1-0.

I cant wait to hear the groans on the internet and in the stands when Lundstram gets selected to play at Bournemouth and many more games to follow.

We are generally going to lose most games in the Prem,so playing Lundstram wont matter,just get used to the idea,sit back enjoy the spectacle of the Prem and all the jewels that will be on show in opposition teams,it will be memorable.

The Championship still looks exciting watching the Quest highlights.