Red Side Of The Trent Podcast | Vital Football

Red Side Of The Trent Podcast

mao tse tung

Vital Champions League
I noticed this Podcast which features an interview with Danny Taylor which took place on Sunday after the Blackpool game.

Cant say I am familiar with the young upstarts who run the Podcast but it is certainly an excellent listen, and getting the interview with Danny was a big plus for them - the interview with Danny starts around the 42 minute mark

https://audioboom.com/posts/7961883-3-wins-on-the-spin-daniel-taylor-reveals-all-some

Danny's mood appears to have mellowed a tad and his interview is very revealing despite a few contradictions and false conclusions.

The Podcast team ask him a number of questions on a variety of subjects and the answers are well worth the listen:

The subjects covered range from Danny's favourite "axe to grind" figures like Vrentzos, Owen and Randall through the Karanka and MON saga's, Billy's dismissal, the new stand and the latest transfer window.

Vrentzos comes across as a particularly bad piece of work.

Danny also mentions that he thinks Murphy waited too long in sacking Hughton and he realises that.

The interview lasts the best part of a hour; if you have the time give it a listen, you will not be disappointed.

I noticed this Podcast which features an interview with Danny Taylor which took place on Sunday after the Blackpool game.

Cant say I am familiar with the young upstarts who run the Podcast but it is certainly an excellent listen, and getting the interview with Danny was a big plus for them - the interview with Danny starts around the 42 minute mark

https://audioboom.com/posts/7961883-3-wins-on-the-spin-daniel-taylor-reveals-all-some

Danny's mood appears to have mellowed a tad and his interview is very revealing despite a few contradictions and false conclusions.

The Podcast team ask him a number of questions on a variety of subjects and the answers are well worth the listen:

The subjects covered range from Danny's favourite "axe to grind" figures like Vrentzos, Owen and Randall through the Karanka and MON saga's, Billy's dismissal, the new stand and the latest transfer window.

Vrentzos comes across as a particularly bad piece of work.

Danny also mentions that he thinks Murphy waited too long in sacking Hughton and he realises that.

The interview lasts the best part of a hour; if you have the time give it a listen, you will not be disappointed.
Rainy day and no golf so iv'e listened to this podcast. Danny Taylor has been shut out hasn't he. Listening to him was like listening to that bloke in the pub who used to make out that he had got all the goss but in truth knew no more than any other fan. His views on the main stand i was particularly interested in listening to and was particularly disappointed with. No criticism of RBC in any way, all the clubs fault and no constructive comment whatsoever. Thanks for posting the link though.

Rainy day and no golf so iv'e listened to this podcast. Danny Taylor has been shut out hasn't he. Listening to him was like listening to that bloke in the pub who used to make out that he had got all the goss but in truth knew no more than any other fan. His views on the main stand i was particularly interested in listening to and was particularly disappointed with. No criticism of RBC in any way, all the clubs fault and no constructive comment whatsoever. Thanks for posting the link though.

You’re quite in the know when it comes to the planning etc. aren’t you Bacsta? What’re your thoughts on the situ? And any idea of timelines?

You’re quite in the know when it comes to the planning etc. aren’t you Bacsta? What’re your thoughts on the situ? And any idea of timelines?
I am not in the know when it comes to this particular planning application but yes i had over my years in business regular contact with a lot of the local authorities in the Nottingham area and have some knowledge of how they work. I have followed this one closely from the start as it interests me as a fan and is all out there in the public domain, anyone could have followed the story just by regularly logging on to the RBC planning portal and forming their own opinions. The club at every twist and turn have bent over backwards with immediate ( and probably) very expensive professional responses to the numerous requests from this particular body. For what it is worth i think the club is very near to getting planning, when and if it will actually happen is any bodies guess.

great for folks to post links, I tend to listen to most things forest, 2 or 3 podcasts and youtubers.

I dont need to listen to this tho, my feelings towards him are generally known and its highly doubtful there will be much positivity to listen to or indeed anything new.

I am not in the know when it comes to this particular planning application but yes i had over my years in business regular contact with a lot of the local authorities in the Nottingham area and have some knowledge of how they work. I have followed this one closely from the start as it interests me as a fan and is all out there in the public domain, anyone could have followed the story just by regularly logging on to the RBC planning portal and forming their own opinions. The club at every twist and turn have bent over backwards with immediate ( and probably) very expensive professional responses to the numerous requests from this particular body. For what it is worth i think the club is very near to getting planning, when and if it will actually happen is any bodies guess.
I told you it would take 3 years tho right? :)