Red Injuns on the Woke trail. | Vital Football

Red Injuns on the Woke trail.

Mahatmafoot

Vital Squad Member
In the States the Injuns are not happy about Baseball and NFL teams using "their" names as it has suddenly become insulting. Cleveland Indians are now The Guardians and Washington Redskins are now The Commanders. Trying to get other teams to do the same such as Atlanta Braves, Kansas City Chiefs.
FFS General Custer must be turning in his grave. ( John Wayne too ).

Time to circle the wagons, get some chow, maybe a tomahawk steak!, and light that piece pipe

In the States the Injuns are not happy about Baseball and NFL teams using "their" names as it has suddenly become insulting. Cleveland Indians are now The Guardians and Washington Redskins are now The Commanders. Trying to get other teams to do the same such as Atlanta Braves, Kansas City Chiefs.
FFS General Custer must be turning in his grave. ( John Wayne too ).

Old news, been discussing this for years.

Yes but............................................do you have any reservations???????????????

About team names none, The residential schools in Canada where kids were taken away from their parents in order to try and kill the indian culture and now there are mass graves being uncovered where kids were murdered at said schools. Yes I have a huge fucking problem with. Catholic nuns and priests strike again.

About team names none, The residential schools in Canada where kids were taken away from their parents in order to try and kill the indian culture and now there are mass graves being uncovered where kids were murdered at said schools. Yes I have a huge fucking problem with. Catholic nuns and priests strike again.
I was trying a bit of humour WB but knew nothing about that. Shocking.

Are we going to see the injuns re naming some of their chiefs then?
After all some animals may feel offended that they are described as either insane or lazing about on their arses all day.

Are we going to see the injuns re naming some of their chiefs then?
After all some animals may feel offended that they are described as either insane or lazing about on their arses all day.

Although, its a bit corny, and patronising, these team names are beloved and part of the culture. I can see a time, maybe one or two generations forward where no-one knows anything about native indians in the US. They are erasing themselves.

I'm sure there's a WOKE brigade in Exeter who'll jump on this bandwagon and ask for the Chiefs to be renamed and the fans to stop their war chants.