Red Bull | Vital Football

Red Bull

pboro_red

Vital Squad Member
No chance part of this deal is because they want to buy us and have a British club as part of their arrangement.

I guess loads wouldn't want it as we'd be considered plastic but I think I'd take anything right now over Fawaz

pboro_red - 1/9/2016 19:01

No chance part of this deal is because they want to buy us and have a British club as part of their arrangement.

I guess loads wouldn't want it as we'd be considered plastic but I think I'd take anything right now over Fawaz

Red Bull gives you Wings.
But we've already got that with Mull of Kintyre.

Is that what it will be like in 25 years tho? Mcdonald's utd versus Starbucks city versus Redbull rovers versus Apple Athletic (trying to think of Brit brand to throw in there n struggling?)

Im sure I read a while ago that Red Bull had looked at couple of teams in League One, League Two but ironically had been put of by FFP rules in this country LOL

Can't understand the advertising strategy, they will now have no football fans in Germany, bar a couple of thousand plastic Leipzig fans buying their product out of principle. Plus flashing cash at other clubs who's fans don't want to see players leave.

Is it just a tax write off? Cos they're not doing a good job of customer creation.

Look at the longer term. Get the club successful in the champion league and all the free advertising to millions. When having a jeager bomb I can't see a German saying not redbull they sponsor that plastic club!
The more I think about it the more attractive this type of investment could be to both club and brand for us!

We could be sponsored by the NFFC PR team and be called Red Bullshit.

ozzyten10 - 2/9/2016 16:53

Look at the longer term. Get the club successful in the champion league and all the free advertising to millions. When having a jeager bomb I can't see a German saying not redbull they sponsor that plastic club!
The more I think about it the more attractive this type of investment could be to both club and brand for us!

Must just be me then, can't see how entering a specific advertising arena and pissing off other potential custom who don't like what you're doing works. I never considered getting a phone from Vodafone after they sponsored man who. The Germans who support other teams, really do not like what rb have done.

I was at a Corporate event in the late 90s in Manchester being hosted by Sharp and they had a team over from Japan who rather proudly touted their sponsorship of United. They were rather taken aback when person after person said they'd never buy their products exactly because of their sponsorship...