Recruitment and Scouting | Vital Football

Recruitment and Scouting

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
We are really having to rebuild across all departments. We have one person in the recruitment department...we have no scouts...it's down to one person to handle the recruitment, which is almost unheard of at a football club.

I cawn't Speyk

We are really having to rebuild across all departments. We have one person in the recruitment department...we have no scouts...it's down to one person to handle the recruitment, which is almost unheard of at a football club.

I cawn't Speyk
The days of football scouts are over. All stats these days

I cawn't Speyk
Sorry Zakky have only just seen this after posting a similar comment on the Maloney to Swansea thread.

Well the player recruitment really does need to improve who ever sanctioned the deals to give Bennet. Cousins. And a good few more the list goes on.

Old hat that Ooooo ... nowt to do with the current regime.

Godo, Sessegnon, Morrison, Shaw, Smith, Clare (till the last couple of games) ... all very good acquisitions made by this lot.

Agree, taking everything into account, whoever's responsible for identifying our signings has done a very good job, perhaps only Balagizi the only one who hasn't really made a difference, but with so many arrivals, inevitable not all will really work out

Another absolute joke of a loan to Oldham. Gregor Rioch yet again putting a player's development second to helping out the Royles. Oldham are genuinely terrible, they play shit football and have a bloated squad with about ten strikers (yes I have seen them play this season). Just like Carragher last season, this will be a waste of time.

Starting to really get on my nerves just how abysmal Rioch is at sorting our players out with good loans to clubs who play good football and go about things the right way. Darren Royle though clicks his fingers and gets any young player he wants.

Another absolute joke of a loan to Oldham. Gregor Rioch yet again putting a player's development second to helping out the Royles. Oldham are genuinely terrible, they play shit football and have a bloated squad with about ten strikers (yes I have seen them play this season). Just like Carragher last season, this will be a waste of time.

Starting to really get on my nerves just how abysmal Rioch is at sorting our players out with good loans to clubs who play good football and go about things the right way. Darren Royle though clicks his fingers and gets any young player he wants.
He needs game time. Probably assessing how good he does for them
If he comes back before the end of jan. Because we are really short in the forward department

And how do you work out that this is helping the Royle's? Oldham are owned by a local businessman - Frank Rothwell and the ultimate beneficial owners are Luke Rothwell and Su Schofield (according to Companies House). Try a little better to have a moan about something that doesn't warrant it!