Recommended Restaurants | Vital Football

Recommended Restaurants

fatloser

Vital Football Hero
Taking a flyer here folks, I'm up for the game on Saturday and staying on Friday night and Saturday night in the city centre.

Anyone got any personal recommendations for eating out.... nothing too flash £25-£40 per head ...... and nice and "safe" as the Mrs has some Fear issues .... (don't we all!) :14:

many thanks in advance please feel free to PM if you so wish

FL

What sort of fear issues lol

What sort of food?

Blue Mango is nice 'posh nosh' curry.

Great Brazilian restaurant if you like a meat feast, can find the link if that floats your boat.

I would guess vmf at villa park is booked already for Friday night, that is a lovely experience.

ridizo rico's in the cube all you can eat meet on kebab skewers chicken lamb steak beef pork ham sausage etc.. sides include pasta salad and shit like that it's proper food tastes amazing beer is expensive but the food more than makes up for it I got there when ever I get a chance and only a train journey from the Villa nice place to take the misses to and it will be cheaper if you go mid day :17:

Thanks folks have booked one on Friday night Ju Ju's (looked ok on wyje web and good Trip advisor reviews) saturday night will prove more difficut no doubt.... quite like the idea of Ridzo Rico !!!

That's the one Ridzo Rico, it's excellent if you like meat.

I'd recommend you book fatloser, seems a popular place

As people have said depends what you like, but there are places like bodega which South American tapas style stuff and great cocktails and beers, the lost and found which is the old Bennett's on Bennett's hill. Purnells bistro is decent and well priced. Just depends on your budget and stuff mate