Ready for Surprises | Vital Football

Ready for Surprises

Ok Acko

Wouldn't surprise me, but then neither would sitting at the laptop all day Friday pressing the refresh button every 60 secs just to see sweet FA happen
You mean just like the last few days of almost every other window B58, but hopefully with no relevant outgoings at the death. ;)

I’m banking on this chap’s gut to change all that.

Gallagher's moved up from number 27 to number 15. And Southampton are being illogical stubborn retards.

So forget it.

They will if they get a winger in. Maybe even if they don't.
I’m getting the ‘We tried but’ feeling, it’ll be a nice surprise if we do sign Johnston but that still leaves no1 priority, the pacey young striker with an eye for a goal....

Woodburn's meant to be the pacey young forward with an eye for a goal, although he's looked more O'Halloran than Owen so far.

Enda needs competition stronger than Lafferty, if Johnson falls through I'd assume CW has another left sided player lined up. We've sunk a lot of time and effort into getting Johnson, let's hope it's not all been for nowt.

Last edited:
Woodburn's meant to be the pacey young forward with an eye for a goal, although he's looked more O'Halloran than Owen so far.

Enda needs competition stronger than Lafferty, if Johnson falls through I'd assume CW has another left sided player lined up. We've sunk a lot of time and effort into getting Johnson, let's hope it's not all been for nowt.
I thought we had signed Kean Bryan as competition for Enda ?.