Re-fuelling issues... | Vital Football

Re-fuelling issues...

Big Jack McGinley

Vital 1st Team Regular
Did anybody else think that in the past few weeks Chris Bush had put on a bit of weight? I know he has always been a big lad but he looked to be carrying several pounds too much to me yesterday.

Alan Power also looks like his weight goes up and and down from time to time.

Yet yesterday and Boxing Day I thought Hamza Bencherif had lost weight.

How come Halifax seem to have got this under control and particularly in the case of Bush it looks like something we have let slip?

Is this something that we need to be checking on?

Only a few weeks back, Halifax fans were saying Bencherif had ballooned.

From what I read, I think he had a kick up the backside from the new manager and having been dropped for a few games.

Perhaps the reason Chris Bush isn't in the first team is that body weight is measured and monitored. It's a shame because he is a player with some real attributes and potential at this level.

Bush has always looked fat even playing against us for Hereford, Welling and Gateshead. Always had a sweet left foot, is strong too but is slow, unfit with no stamina. He is what he is and has always been and CM still signed him.

Thought Tomlinson had put on a bit of timber when we played Tranmere, certainly not the player who played for us.

Big Jack McGinley - 3/1/2016 08:45

Did anybody else think that in the past few weeks Chris Bush had put on a bit of weight? I know he has always been a big lad but he looked to be carrying several pounds too much to me yesterday.

How come Halifax seem to have got this under control and particularly in the case of Bush it looks like something we have let slip?

I thought on Boxing Day, Bencherif looked a lot trimmer than I could remember him being at Lincoln.

bbh 11 - 3/1/2016 17:28

Big Jack McGinley - 3/1/2016 08:45

I thought on Boxing Day, Bencherif looked a lot trimmer than I could remember him being at Lincoln.

I didn't realise it was Bencherif at first!