RCC | Vital Football

RCC

That`s unfortunate for RCC - he was our stand-out player at Doncaster. He`s an entertaining, exciting player to watch when on form and energised.

The difference was Garms sorted his out himself and did more individual rehab and changed his running action slightly. The others just repeat the same mistakes.
Anyway just keep your eye on RCC and the number injuries he accumulated throughout the season. I honestly hope I’m wrong here as I don’t like to see lads injured

The difference was Garms sorted his out himself and did more individual rehab and changed his running action slightly. The others just repeat the same mistakes.
Anyway just keep your eye on RCC and the number injuries he accumulated throughout the season. I honestly hope I’m wrong here as I don’t like to see lads injured

So how long is he out for? Is this what kept him out vs Burton and Blackpool?

What is your role at the club ketters?

I’m always sceptical of people who claim that they are ITK but are really seeking some attention. Nothing personal - I guess I’m still have memories of the whole DoX thing.

Does anyone know whether Durham really was best pals with Scally?

Is ketters really an insider or just someone on a wind-up? All his/her posts are incredibly cryptic and suggestive without actually saying anything.

Is there anyone on this board who can substantiate their identities?

The only person on the board who has said anything that seems to be ITK is that SuperGills chap(ette) who only posts sporadically.

I believe I can, without fear or favour, say that kettners talks from a position of well founded knowledge. You don`t have to be Sherlock Holmes, Trashbat, to realise that he is not being cryptic for the sake of being cryptic. He is not on the wind-up.

Something just doesn’t smell good.

What does ketters really mean when he says: ‘RCC has certainly had a lot of injuries’? Does he really mean: ‘SE isn’t managing the player properly’? Or does he mean: ‘RCC is feigning injury’? Or does he mean something else? What harm would it do for him to say what he means rather than being cryptic? It’s not going to reveal his identity?

Why have the messages only been cryptic since SE came in? Was it all rosy during SL reign or is there some kind of vendetta that he has for the new regime?

If he is connected to the club, then is it right that he is leaking snippets of information, however vague? What benefit is that to the club? What is he trying to achieve?

Hold on Trashbat your really over thinking this mate
All I’m really saying is - he’s had a lot of injuries in the short time he’s been here. I was looking for other peoples comments and thoughts ?

Something just doesn’t smell good.

What does ketters really mean when he says: ‘RCC has certainly had a lot of injuries’? Does he really mean: ‘SE isn’t managing the player properly’? Or does he mean: ‘RCC is feigning injury’? Or does he mean something else? What harm would it do for him to say what he means rather than being cryptic? It’s not going to reveal his identity?

Why have the messages only been cryptic since SE came in? Was it all rosy during SL reign or is there some kind of vendetta that he has for the new regime?

If he is connected to the club, then is it right that he is leaking snippets of information, however vague? What benefit is that to the club? What is he trying to achieve?
That is easy Lovell was a inclusive manager who worked to try to get the best out of what he had by encouraging the players. Evans works by threatening those he doesn't want and trying to introduce a army style to the dressing room of those he wants.I see him as very much like a sergeant major.

Tell you what Trash il just keep my thoughts and comments to myself and trust me there is no vendetta against anyone. I stress I don’t like Evans but if he brings success to the club well brilliant.

That is easy Lovell was a inclusive manager who worked to try to get the best out of what he had by encouraging the players. Evans works by threatening those he doesn't want and trying to introduce a army style to the dressing room of those he wants.I see him as very much like a sergeant major.

SE and SL have completely different styles - agreed. But what matters for most fans and people connected to the club is success.

I too think that SE is a complete twat. Although I have been impressed by the charm offensive; I really like the way he speaks about the game (no BS footballing cliches in interviews); like the way he has conducted himself so far; and like that he is getting quality in and not panic buying.

I really hope that he doesn’t become the SE of past teams... ... it guess that is only a matter of time. We’ll see.

It’s time to forget about SL‘s managerial reign. He ain’t coming back. SL is the past. You might not support SE, but at least stop all the sniping and get on with supporting the club.