RB Leitwig | Vital Football

RB Leitwig

I’m meh about the CL this year.

Going out early isn’t a bad thing as it would allow us to concentrate on top 4.

It’s an interesting match up.

High press vs Jose’s more direct

This will be a very tough game. They've just had 5 straight wins in the league and sit top of the Bundesliga. Looking forward to seeing Upamecano play. One of the centre halves that we keep getting linked with.

Timo Werner is a handful. 16 goals in 15 league appearances. Talk of him going to Liverpool.

Werner is there to add end product to the havoc others around him create. They are a significant threat going forward, and if we continue to turn over the ball as regularly as we have been doing, we’re going to get stuffed.

We simply must improve our retention with the ball, stop panicking into poor passes and get some flowing moves goimg. When we do that we can beat anyone.

We have 2 months of Jose working on the team and tactics before we play our next CL game. Hugo and Davies to get back, Ndombele fit, Dier fitter and sharper , Winks working with the MF in a settled run of games to decide which is best. Lamela back, Loco properly integrated, Alli used to his new role, Moura enhancing his match stamina and defensive contribution, Parrott, Skipp, Tanganga, Foyth, KWP and Sess all evaluated.

I'll be honest, under Poch's guidance, I'd been writing off CL altogether. IMO, it was the players that got us to the final and very small percentage attributable to Poch's team management.

IMO, it's the knockout stages we'll truly see Jose in action, be it bus parking, slow build ups or a refined team arriving in peak form. The players will learn a lot about game management and getting results. I think Wolves game has set scene for them. Hope they are looking forward to it without a starting place guarantee.

I'll be honest, under Poch's guidance, I'd been writing off CL altogether. IMO, it was the players that got us to the final and very small percentage attributable to Poch's team management.

IMO, it's the knockout stages we'll truly see Jose in action, be it bus parking, slow build ups or a refined team arriving in peak form. The players will learn a lot about game management and getting results. I think Wolves game has set scene for them. Hope they are looking forward to it without a starting place guarantee.

Agree completley, great chance to make to 1/4 final under Jose (then who knows)

We have 2 months of Jose working on the team and tactics before we play our next CL game. Hugo and Davies to get back, Ndombele fit, Dier fitter and sharper , Winks working with the MF in a settled run of games to decide which is best. Lamela back, Loco properly integrated, Alli used to his new role, Moura enhancing his match stamina and defensive contribution, Parrott, Skipp, Tanganga, Foyth, KWP and Sess all evaluated.
If all that happens I’ll need to pinch myself. Lol