RB Leipzig v Manchester City - UEFA Champions League - Wednesday 4th October 2023 - KO. 20:00 GMT. Preview and MDT | Page 14 | Vital Football

RB Leipzig v Manchester City - UEFA Champions League - Wednesday 4th October 2023 - KO. 20:00 GMT. Preview and MDT

We are really missing Red Kev, the Viking more than most, but we are top of the prem and looking likely to reach the KO stages of the CL, so not too much to worry about presently. However, we can't afford any more injuries to key players.
He has a unique ability & confidence to conjure up and deliver that 'keyhole' pass - the Viking is really missing the opportunities that these would give him

Sunday’s game at the Emirates will be a good test of whether or not we’ve overcome our blip.
I’m feeling positive about it.

Sunday’s game at the Emirates will be a good test of whether or not we’ve overcome our blip.
I’m feeling positive about it.
So am I, Arse will be feeling the pressure being the homers with their fickle fans. Will be surprised if we don't win, and even more surprised if the Doctor plays as a left back.

So am I, Arse will be feeling the pressure being the homers with their fickle fans. Will be surprised if we don't win, and even more surprised if the Doctor plays as a left back.
They’ll be feeling a little fragile too having lost their CL game this week.
Which reminds me, they get an extra day’s rest and we’re the ones travelling…again.