Raylor | Vital Football

Raylor

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Cue the obvious line from the corrupt regime that he's like a new signing.

Meanwhile, this from the Ronny Gill.

Ryan Taylor has started training again for the first time since suffering a double injury nightmare.

Link = http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-taylor-back-training-newcastle-7047805

Taylor should be confined to history I;m afraid. He will be even slower now and is not the quality we really need, although Pardew will probably piss himself eulogising about him.

Tbh I'm pleased for Raylor that he's managed to get fit again. Can't imagine how it felt for him nearly being back from a major injury then getting another and missing another season. Agree that we need high quality than him, but we aren't gonna get it.

cameron-nufc - 29/4/2014 23:07

At least he has a decent set piece on him unlike the rest of our shower.

I think you need to get a free kick somewhere near the opposition's box for that to work. Ain't gonna happen!

Wonder is it true that Pardew had him doing the triple jump to strengthen his knee when he suffered the second injury?

Steeks - 29/4/2014 23:47

Wonder is it true that Pardew had him doing the triple jump to strengthen his knee when he suffered the second injury?

Pardew needs to do the triple jump.

If he makes it from one arch of the Tyne bridge to the other, he can keep his job. If he doesn't then the job will be the last of his worries.

Let's face it, Taylor was shit at best when he first came let alone after having a leg replacement. Nice bloke though.