Rate The Ref V Wrexham AFC | Vital Football

Rate The Ref V Wrexham AFC

0. An absolute oompahing clown, who in the 15 minutes before half time served up the most inept display of referring witnessed in modern times. Fair enough to Send Raggett off but then not to send their bloke off when he clearly went over the ball and hit Whitehouse at the bottom of his shin and merely give him a yellow was an absolute joke. Penis.

1 to his satnav, for finding Sincil Bank, a big fat zero to him.
Where was his green shirt?

A club is for life

2/10. Couldn't wait to get his cards out first half and then forgot where he'd put the fecking things. Totally out of his depth.

0/10 for what was probably the most inconsistent and inept display this season.
As mentioned above to not send their player off for the tackle on Whitehouse was bad enough, but in the context of Raggett's red card it was bewildering.
Then, of course, there were the two stonewall penalties he ignored (their keeper went straight through the back of Robinson and Woodyat at the end). Truely awful, but well done team Lincoln for staying professional throughout...

As a qualified ref I try to be fair minded about the decisions taken and try to empathise with the position the ref is in. But that ref was a nuns genitals! Raggart was slightly dangerous and could have gone either way but you have to allow for a slippery pitch, but inconsistencies throughout the game led to players not knowing what decision they would get. I think rhead must feel loved by the Welsh as almost every one of their players had their arms around him at some point. And keates has gone down in my estimation he was ok at lincoln, was a git the way he engineered his move but now just seems a small whingey boy in a managers jacket

Reasonable start but lost his head and control of the match after Raggetts sending off which was probably a fair decision. First impression was it wasnt 2 footed but it was reckless and could be considered dangerous. Totally lost the plot upto half time giving strange decisions.
Average 2nd half but bottled the obvious looking red for their no. 20. First time for ages an incompetent ref has had a major impact on a game. 3/10

johnolbe - 29/11/2016 23:24

Reasonable start but lost his head and control of the match after Raggetts sending off which was probably a fair decision. First impression was it wasnt 2 footed but it was reckless and could be considered dangerous. Totally lost the plot upto half time giving strange decisions.
Average 2nd half but bottled the obvious looking red for their no. 20. First time for ages an incompetent ref has had a major impact on a game. 3/10
Completely agree 3/10
The sending off was one of those where someone like Ian Wright would say "he gave him a decision to make". Didn't fully see their lad on Whitehouse, but was surprised he didn't take the opportunity to even it up. Rarely had control of the game and as a result players were trying it on.
Special mention to the coop lino, who scores at 0/10. The guy seemed incapable of making a decision. He just waited for the ref to tell him what to do, even when a throw couldn't possibly be in doubt!
Dumb abd dumber springs to mind!

1/10 as he correctly gave a penalty to us and correctly sent off Raggett.

Another than that, a completely inept display and the worst I have seen at Sincil Bank this season and that is saying something.

A special mention goes to the National League and the FA for being able to outdo themselves week after week by apponting someone more useless than our previous home fixture.

1/10 , its refs like that who have the ability to incite a crowd into doing things they shouldnt. Imagine if we'd been playing Grimsby just how revved up the crowd would have been. Needs to be reffing a lot further down the non league pyramid.

4/10 for me, started ok, brave penalty to give, sending off was an 'orange' so could of gone either way, the lunge by the Wrectum 20 on Whitehouse 2nd half was worse. I don't get this ideology of grinning endlessly to give the impression your enjoying every decision which he seemed to adopt.

I hope Jules you're picking up on all these ridiculous 0/10 and -5 scores which are as pointless as my mimicking in the previous ratings, if he got the penalty , sending off right and various other decisions you don't get 0/10

cdhIMP - 29/11/2016 23:39

1/10 as he correctly gave a penalty to us and correctly sent off Raggett.

Another than that, a completely inept display and the worst I have seen at Sincil Bank this season and that is saying something.

A special mention goes to the National League and the FA for being able to outdo themselves week after week by apponting someone more useless than our previous home fixture.

The last ref here wasn't that bad at all?

Bloodaxe - 29/11/2016 22:42

1 to his satnav, for finding Sincil Bank, a big fat zero to him.
Where was his green shirt?

A club is for life

Yellowed 3 Wrectum players in the first half for dissent and gave us a penalty? I'm sure not even he's daft enough to pay £40 for one of our away shirts! Then again maybe not.....

Jamesimp - 30/11/2016 09:23

4/10 for me, started ok, brave penalty to give, sending off was an 'orange' so could of gone either way, the lunge by the Wrectum 20 on Whitehouse 2nd half was worse. I don't get this ideology of grinning endlessly to give the impression your enjoying every decision which he seemed to adopt.

I hope Jules you're picking up on all these ridiculous 0/10 and -5 scores which are as pointless as my mimicking in the previous ratings, if he got the penalty , sending off right and various other decisions you don't get 0/10

I think your are missing the point James. Why so serious? Vital Lincoln is not a Referee assessment organisation.
Its a Fans forum. An opportunity to give a totally biased opinion and vent ones spleen . Our comments are not going any further . I 'm a qualified Ref but I'm happy to get stuck in to any Ref that jeopardizes The Imps in any way.

In my world he deserves 0. The period of play immediately after he sent of Raggett and before half time he was utterly clueless, and some would say almost biased towards them. At this level that 15 minute crazy spell should not happen, he lost it and therefore whatever he got right he still deserves nothing.

oldgaurd - 30/11/2016 09:35

I think your are missing the point James. Why so serious? Vital Lincoln is not a Referee assessment organisation.
Its a Fans forum. An opportunity to give a totally biased opinion and vent ones spleen . Our comments are not going any further . I 'm a qualified Ref but I'm happy to get stuck in to any Ref that jeopardizes The Imps in any way.

In previous ratings I was light hearted but was picked up on it, these ratings are meaningless full stop, to everybody. I just find some of the views amusing like 1 for his satnav, what's that got to do with his performance? The co-op lino, he was hesitant at times, giving the ref first dibs like his instructed I dare say, oh I give up, who cares we won we're top, that more than does me.