Rate the Ref v Swindon | Vital Football

Rate the Ref v Swindon

Jamesimp

Vital Squad Member
The referee tomorrow night is Scott Oldham, theres not much info on this gent which suggests he's fast-tracked through the National League last season straight into the FL. 18 games last season with 49 yellows and no reds, 10 games this season (all in the EFL) with 22 yellows and 2 reds. I will be there and please if you manage to see the game please give your input :grin:

Trevor Kettle 8.38
Carl Boyeson 7.08
Kevin Johnson 6.39
Eddie Ilderton 6.16
Craig Hicks 6.08
Tom Neild 5.93
Gavin Ward 5.41
John Brooks 4.94
Graham Salisbury 4.81
Robert Jones 4.71
Graham Horwood 4.4
Anthony Backhouse 3.61
Sebastian Stockbridge (2) 2.56

Missed a clear penalty when Gino was tugged back, other than that I thought he was ok. Having said that I've no idea where he conjured up 6 minutes of injury time.

6/10.

6/10 overall a decent game, far from convinced Gino was brought down, I thought he tried to run down a blind alley, 6 minutes seemed a lot of ET, decent player management, kept up with the game, one petty yellow card on Eardley (from memory), the one on Bostwick was fair enough.

Could everyone put their ratings in for Friday 6pm please

7/10 had a decent game. allowed the game to flow most of the time although stopped the game on one occasion to give an offside against Swindon, when we had the ball in their half and going forward.
Lino didn't flag when 3 Swindon players were in an offside position in our penalty area in front of goal when a Free-Kick curled in. Luckily it came to nothing.

Croozey - 18/10/2017 11:28

7/10 had a decent game. allowed the game to flow most of the time although stopped the game on one occasion to give an offside against Swindon, when we had the ball in their half and going forward.
Lino didn't flag when 3 Swindon players were in an offside position in our penalty area in front of goal when a Free-Kick curled in. Luckily it came to nothing.

I remember both them, first one I reckon he could easily of played advantage, second one noy sure if lino's flag hand was twitching as he headed it, I don't reckon it was so anything that come from it would of wrongly stood.

missed penalty on Ginnelly, and the Dickie attempt that crossed the line. 5 for me very inconsistent.

Thought he had a decent game and played advantage whenever he could. I’m 50-50 on a Ginnelly penalty. Watching the incident on iFollow replay it’s not 100% certain either way.

So 6.5/10

Impalex - 20/10/2017 18:01

Is there any proof that Dickie's header did cross the line?

Well we were sat at the opposite end of the pitch and the highlights don't suggest it.