Rate the ref v Rochdale (away) | Vital Football

Rate the ref v Rochdale (away)

Jamesimp

Vital Squad Member
Tonight we have the unlucky omen Ross Joyce, you may well remember the last couple of times he's had us, Mansfield at home in the EFL Trophy when we lost 2-1, he yellowed 8 and sent off O Connor (I reckon?) in the dying moments. His other game was the 2-1 home loss to Coventry, so on current form it's not boding well! But every game is different so let's be posititve :grinning::grinning:

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/ref-watch-rochdale-v-lincoln-city/

Tony Harrington (W) 8.23
Darren Bond (L) 7.68
Michael Salisbury (L) 7.30
Andy Haines (W) 7.21
Lee Swabey (W) 7.08
Stephen Martin (L) 4.48
Craig Hicks (L) 3.28
Chris Sarginson (L) 2.14
Carl Boyeson (L) 0.42

Watching on IFollow I'll give him a respectable 7/10
No obvious bad decisions other than their number 10 Camps who bought Connelly a yellow by falling over. Plus his challenge a few minutes earlier might have been red on another day but I understand why it was a yellow. The few times we fell over in the box were correctly not awarded, though I couldn't tell if the handball second half had any credibility as it happened too fast

About standard imo. Got some little decisions wrong (walker needed to fall over to get a foul having been pulled about all game). Really couldn't work out some of the fouls and bad decisions for throws which then led to our players getting booked. Shouldn't react but partly due to incompetence! Pleased to have a ref that didn't drop a game changing clanger after sat.

4 always thought there was a really daft decision lurking as got several minor ones wrong. Walker constantly grappled by his marker and took him ages to spot it. Connolly got clattered late on which he missed then let play continue. Their player got winded in 50 50 with Akinde and he stopped play - shows the inconsistency and incorrect in law. Lino on out side was f ing useless - seemed only to want to give ball in and out of play - missed a few free kicks that should have been her call

What is par these days, 6, 7? I'll go for 6.5. Had no major grumbles and seems in keeping with what appears to be generally a better standard at this level than we've been used to in previous seasons

6. He was average. Missed any number of tugs, fallings over, etc. Of course it could just be they all ignore them these days as every team does it.

I thought he had a decent game, there was a lot of diving around going on, with Andrade the main culprit. Kept control without dishing out loads of cards.

7/10