Rate the ref v Ipswich Town (away) | Vital Football

Rate the ref v Ipswich Town (away)

Jamesimp

Vital Squad Member
Tomorrow we travel to Ipswich where Lee Swabey is the man with the whistle, the last time he had us was away at Rotherham and he scored a creditable 7.08, lets see if he can keep it going.

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/ipswich-town-v-lincoln-city-prepare-for-touchline-tantrums/

Neil Hair (W) 8.68
James Linnington (D) 8.50
Tony Harrington (W) 8.23
Ollie Yates (W) (L) 8.08
Joshua Smith (L) 7.81
Darren Bond (L) 7.68
Anthony Backhouse (L) 7.55
Michael Salisbury (L) 7.30
Andy Haines (W) 7.21
Lee Doughty (L) 7.11
Lee Swabey (W) 7.08
Marc Edwards (L) 6.79
Kevin Johnson (D) 6.75
Andy Baines (L) 6.17
Tom Neild (L) 6.17
Ross Joyce (D) 5.94
James Oldham (L) (W) 5.62
Darren Handley (L) 5.43
Brett Huxtable (W) 5.32
Chris Pollard (L) 5.14
Stephen Martin (L) 4.48
Ben Toner (W) 4.33
Chris Sarginson (L) (W) 4.20
Craig Hicks (L) 3.28
Andy Haines (D) 2.61
Carl Boyeson (L) (W) 1.91

I didn't go today folks and couldn't watch it on ifollow, so if anyone has seen the game please post below

Not great, bit of a homer tbh, nowhere near the key decision re: the handball first half, but had no help from the lino either 4/10

4/10 - inconsistent and a homer. How many times were the Imps fouled and nothing given whereas anyone in a blue shirt got a FK even when the wind blew them over (ok, slight exaggeration, but...)

4 seems fair was going to go lower but......One thing that seemed to get everyone's goat was not stopping the time wasting by the keeper. Correct about the linesman our side couldn't even give a throw in without referring to the ref so no chance with the hand ball.

I thought he was terrible. Bought everything that was sold to him and didn't even try to stamp down on time wasting. I also thought it was a handball first half and the Ipswich player could easily have been sent off if it was. Don't think the home fans were particularly enamoured with him either. 2.