Rate the ref v Chesterfield | Vital Football

Rate the ref v Chesterfield

Jamesimp

Vital Squad Member
Saturday we have David Webb in the middle with his whistle, so far hes had 32 games this season with 70 yellow and 2 red cards

Lee Collins 7.17
Scott Oldham 7.16
Darren England 7.13
Andy Woolmer 7.00
Nicholas Kinseley 6.90
Trevor Kettle (2) 6.75
Craig Hicks (2) 6.58
Kevin Johnson 6.39
Eddie Ilderton 6.16
Martin Coy 5.88
Antony Coggins 5.81
Carl Boyeson (2) 5.63
Gavin Ward 5.41
Graham Salisbury 5.16
John Brooks 4.94
Tom Neild 4.86
Robert Jones 4.71
Darren Handley 3.69
Graham Horwood (2) 3.68
Anthony Backhouse 3.61
Andy Haines 3.58
Sebastian Stocksbridge (4) 3.54
Ross Joyce (2) 3.30
Brett Huxtable 2.92
Chris Sarginson 2.06

Just about par performance for a league 2 ref. No game changing decisions. Like the rest, gave Rhead very little, and quite a few soft decisions both ways.

4/10
Not very good, bit of a homer and gave us very little in the way of decisions with soft decisions given against us, nothing game changing though or it would have been a 3

Some strange ones, through my red and white tinted specs admittedly. Woodyard's booking was correct, unfortunately.. Thought he should have stopped play sooner when it was clear to everyone in the ground that the stricken Chesterfield fan was in a bad way, 5/10. Surely the players were aware CPR was being administered?

Eweimps - 11/3/2018 07:55

4/10
Not very good, bit of a homer and gave us very little in the way of decisions with soft decisions given against us, nothing game changing though or it would have been a 3

Totally agree with all this. 4/10 for me as well.

First half I didn't know what he was or wasn't going to give next; very inconsistent and definitely gave in Chesterfield favour. Apparently Woodyard standing his ground was a free kick to them but completely smashing Green in the back with no chance of winning the ball was ok. Second half he improved so a 5 from me.

The football league paper have given him wait for it......
9/10 :wtf:
Hortin and tommo rated him on commentary too.
Football all about opinions :grin:

Made it very bitty I thought. Gave a lot for baldy and the game kept stopping when players weren't injured. Thought we might be playing until midnight at one point.

4 for me. He had little mans syndrome and along with the lino up our end must be two of the shortest officials on the list. As has been said already he gave fouls when they weren't and ignored others such a green's blatant penalty.

Watched the game in full last night. Woodyard foul was a clear yellow. Got most things right and didn’t affect the final score. 6

6/10 Didn't think he was too bad, missed a clear penalty second half, I did'nt find myself screaming at him as i have done with many refs this season. All in all felt he was about average for this League

Having watched most of the game on iFollow, I'd say we have had much worse and a few better. I also noticed the FLPaper gave him 9/10 but can only assume the person who gave that score was a relative!

6.5/10