Rate the ref v barnet | Vital Football

Rate the ref v barnet

I wonder what weirdo with an inferiority-fueled case of chronic narcissism we'll get for this one?

What has struck me so far is how much greater the opposition 'professionalism' has been. We seem to have got a reputation as a physical side and this I feel is influencing referees. The opposition are playing on this, on Saturday at the more hint of contact County players were rolling around screaming only to jump up with nothing wrong once they had the decision. As regards the sending off you can quite clearly see their number two pointing to his head and saying to ref i can only assume, he kicked him in the head. The player involved Yates, was obviously fine as he completed 90 mins and didn't appear to have any injury despite him rolling around clutching his face immediately after the incident, which i might add was right in front of the benches.

Against Mansfield Evans and his cronies clearly got to the ref second half, and again we didn't get important decisions go our way, I'm not sure what the answer is but i am not totally convinced its not just a case of poo refs, i think the opposition have been cleverer in influencing them, especially the weaker ones.

Don't get me wrong, for professionalism you could use the word cheating, and i hate it is such a major part of the game now but it is obviousl is and one that we need to find an answer too. I'm sure its one of things DC/NC will be looking at, lets not forget they are learning about league football as they go.

I hope ref on Tuesday is strong enough not to fall for any 'Tactics" Barnet employ.

Great post Cambridge and I've been saying and thinking the same of us and our opponents behaviour.
Granted Farman's antics are very annoying.
Like you say about Yates I've seen quotes that he wasn't caught in the head at all and got a boot that flicked in the chest.
As I say to my daughter players who are really don't roll around and he was.

Cambridgeimp83 - 25/9/2017 11:22

What has struck me so far is how much greater the opposition 'professionalism' has been. We seem to have got a reputation as a physical side and this I feel is influencing referees. The opposition are playing on this, on Saturday at the more hint of contact County players were rolling around screaming only to jump up with nothing wrong once they had the decision. As regards the sending off you can quite clearly see their number two pointing to his head and saying to ref i can only assume, he kicked him in the head. The player involved Yates, was obviously fine as he completed 90 mins and didn't appear to have any injury despite him rolling around clutching his face immediately after the incident, which i might add was right in front of the benches.

Against Mansfield Evans and his cronies clearly got to the ref second half, and again we didn't get important decisions go our way, I'm not sure what the answer is but i am not totally convinced its not just a case of poo refs, i think the opposition have been cleverer in influencing them, especially the weaker ones.

Don't get me wrong, for professionalism you could use the word cheating, and i hate it is such a major part of the game now but it is obviousl is and one that we need to find an answer too. I'm sure its one of things DC/NC will be looking at, lets not forget they are learning about league football as they go.

I hope ref on Tuesday is strong enough not to fall for any 'Tactics" Barnet employ.
At 3 or 4-1 down, I would have gone straight through one of their players on Saturday. "There you go, that's what a bad tackle really feels like".
Probably, one of several reasons why I'm not a professional footballer!