Rate the Ref(s) : Away to Charlton 4.5.2021 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref(s) : Away to Charlton 4.5.2021

sedgleyimp

Vital Champions League
Kevin Johnson started and Carl Brook finished.

How do you think they did. Individual comments are votes are welcome

Johnbrook did ok. Brook possibly bottled second yellow for Aneke, but was consistent in that he'd also warned Bramall earlier.

For me no real issues with either. Johnson had a very easy night before deciding he needed a sit down so he has to have a par 6
Brook largely used his common sense and the warnings dished out rather than just brandishing second yellows at will should be considered a pretty decent way to ref a match. That was not a red card game. He can have a 7

Persistent fouling by Stockley early on should have incurred a card from ref Johnson and a second yellow late in the game possibly could have been given by ref Brook to Aneke although Bramall too may also have received a second card. Overall I don’t think they did too badly as I don’t mind players getting a final warning
Johnson 5 Brook 6.5

For me no real issues with either. Johnson had a very easy night before deciding he needed a sit down so he has to have a par 6
Brook largely used his common sense and the warnings dished out rather than just brandishing second yellows at will should be considered a pretty decent way to ref a match. That was not a red card game. He can have a 7
Good points regarding Brook - he was clearly aware of the overall game situation and handled the warnings with good judgement.

Carl Brook wins the personal battle against Kevin Johnson with average scores of 6.318 and 6.09 respectively

Thank you to all who contributed