Rate the ref: Home to peterborough 27.01.2024 | Vital Football

Rate the ref: Home to peterborough 27.01.2024

sedgleyimp

Vital Champions League
Thomas Parsons twas the man in the middle today

How'd you think he did. Comments and votes out of 10 please

Quite finnicky, a couple of times having blown for a free kick, I was thinking 'hope that's not the bar for penalties'.

Oh and by the third time the 'boro players immediately foul an Imp after they lose possession and are about to get countered, you know it's play number 1 in the defence tactics manual. Get a card out and have a word with their skipper at the same time.

No howlers - 5

7/10. I actually thought overall, he was pretty good. Bit quick with one or two cards (apart from DF which I loved) but it showed he wasn’t prepared to be easy going on anyone and thus kept both teams under control.

6, was a bit worried at times what he might do next. The lino on the Co Op side was useless, no point him being there.

Last edited:
Reeco was booked early for a naughty challenge.Harsh in my opinion when a warning could have sufficed but if the ref wants to implement zero tolerance that's ok with me.What wasn't ok with me is the fact he didn't carry on to implement zero tolerance and let similar challenges go unpunished.Just be consistent it's not that difficult.Other than that he was ok