Rate the Ref : Blackpool v Lincoln 03.10.2020 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : Blackpool v Lincoln 03.10.2020

sedgleyimp

Vital Champions League
Thomas Bramall was the man in yellow today. How do you think he did.
Votes and comments s'il vous plait

I'm going to give him an okay (ish) 6
Two penalties which seemed quite easy to spot and deciding that their player made no serious attempt to play the ball so a red card. Did seem to miss a few fouls from both teams though, but perhaps he was making allowances for the conditions.

6. Seemed to make a few odd decisions but generally let the game flow and no really silly cards in what wasn't a dirty game.

Made a couple of baffling decisions but was always looking to let the game flow on a tricky surface. Helped in part by players who seemed to respect that and not take the Mikey. 7

I probably rate refs on whether they interpret the laws the way they were viewed in the 70s/80s but I really liked him. He let plenty of proper challenges go and got most things right. No one could say he ruined the game. 9/10

Only listened on line but from the commentary sounded a bit of a homer in the first half but better in the second half

5, a real mixed bag

Some baffling decisions ( Johnsons shot saved for a goalkick), 2 players going down - when Grant became mr angry. Did let the game flow, no real attempts to play advantage throughout. Got both penalties right, though they were clear, likewise red card.

I'd go a 7.5

A few curious decisions but not game changing ones. Both penalties spot on, quite happy to let play flow and noticeable by his whistle being fairly quiet.

7 two clear penalties, but shouldn’t we have also had one just before they score their second - Grant sought his own retribution! Red card was correct. A couple of strange fouls / non fouls. We’ll have worse

8/10 Would settle for him every week, a couple of wrong decisions, but like all of us he is only human and nothing that altered the match. Got the major decisions correct which is the most important thing.

7.5 for me. He was largely OK with most decisions and nearly always in the right place to make them. Two clear penalties. Red card was justified I think - clearly a goal scoring opportunity & an element of ‘last man’. Played sensible advantages where he could and not a large amount of silly decisions or unnecessary cards.

Last edited:
7 two clear penalties, but shouldn’t we have also had one just before they score their second - Grant sought his own retribution! Red card was correct. A couple of strange fouls / non fouls. We’ll have worse
Be great if we didn’t 🤔

8, thought he did very well.
On the Grant retribution, if he was aggrieved at the decision, surely he should have chopped the ref down :LOL:

Did you watch the match yesterday? Don't forget to add a rating and comment!