Rate the Ref : Away to Northampton 19.12.2020 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : Away to Northampton 19.12.2020

sedgleyimp

Vital Champions League
Robert Lewis was the man in the middle today. After a 4-0 win surely no issues????

How do you think he did. Votes out of 10 and comments please

I have had to make up a new score for him, quite festive actually - the score is North Pole
Well being fking zero on whatever scale you choose to use.
Unbelievably inept - I hope the assessor absolutely nails him and I hope the someone from the EFL sends him is own special dvd of his ‘performance’ - it’ll need a certificate 18 after that assault on Lewis

He gets a 1 simply for allowing the goals to stand. How he and his assistant on the near side could miss that elbow was beyond belief. Constantly mixing up his decisions. Obvious fouls were play on. innocuous things given as fouls.

I honestly think he held us (via the game) back and we would have won by more if not for him.

Last edited:
1 - I’ll give benefit of the doubt for Scully penalty as he should have had a better angle (tv angle will always make that look a penalty)

not many decisions correct.

don’t normally rate the pour incompetents- but to get the ten yards wrong even with a sprayed line - there is no helping some of these fellas. Didn’t seem to understand the multi-ball set up either, which was frustrating our lads.
1nept