Hamilton - 6
Taylor - 5
Draper - 5

Bishop - 7
Hackett - 7.

From being in attendance...

Jensen 5.5 Not a lot to do and fluffed their goal

Burroughs 6 Okay but added nothing going forward
Mitchell 7 One superb block first half stopped an almost certain goal. Solid but poor distributiion
Jackson 7.5 Didn't give Vokes a sniff
Roughan 6.5 Did fine on the left of defence and effective in a two sided attack with Reeco second half. One very poor decision to shoot when an overlap was there to exploit
Duffy 6 Couple of decent runs, one of which very nearly ended up with a goal

Sorensen 7 Usual hard working and some excellent crosses. Terrific recycling of the ball led to our goal
Erhahon 7.5 Worked hard all match and was well placed to get his goal which was very intelligently finished.
Hamilton 6 Worked hard but it didn't quite happen today
Taylor 6 Signs of a good player and hard worker. Promising
Draper 6 Troubled their defence by his mere prescence throughout.

Bishop 7 Good cameo and a impact sub is his best role for us
Hackett 7.5 We've missed Reeco. Keep him on the left and he'll make a hatful of chances for others.

Promising cameo by Moylan as well. Has a good shot on him if that one effort is anything to go on.

Haven’t commented on this thread for a while as I didn’t want to be too negative on the players after the last few weeks. However, yesterday was, in a sense, a new beginning so I thought it was time to enter the fray again and give my two-pennyworth.

Jensen 6: generally OK but a couple of times he stayed on his line, which is not his usual dominant self. Hope other teams haven’t taken note 🤔
Burroughs 5: think he suffered with the same thing as Sorensen while they were both on the pitch - confusion with their roles and lack of understanding.
Mitchell 7: Think he had a dodgy start but settled into the game and made some telling interceptions.
Jackson 7.5: solid throughout. Had his hands full with Vokes but generally kept him fairly under wraps.
Roughan 6: Doesn’t fill me with confidence defensively. Does the basic stuff OK but gets caught out too easily at FB/LWB. Definitely better as a CB. Just needs to calm down a bit sometimes and read the game better, but will come with experience. Next season could be his year.
Duffy 5.5: looked a bit lost and didn’t get forward enough. Unlucky with his shot on goal. Better as an attacking WB but may not get many opportunities with Reeco back.
Sorensen 5.5: the enigma. Love him as a rampaging WB but definitely not a midfielder. Looked a bit lost at times and puts too many passes awry. Needs to concentrate on the simple stuff more instead of the Hollywood balls. Bit lost with Burroughs when they were both on.
Erhahon 8: Rolls Royce man again. Broke up so many things and started offense. Beautiful instinctive finish for the goal. MoM for me.
Hamilton 7.5: Non-stop and love his control and bravery on the ball. Needs to keep away from the ref - some will book him for being in their ear a lot.
Draper 5.5: welcome to L1 and the strong-arm defenders Freddie. After Wycombe, Derby and Posh you should be able to handle anything. Fairly decent intro, put himself about well.
Taylor 6: Decent debut. Put himself about and got into some great positions. I think he’ll benefit from Reeco, Bishop and Mandriou around him, plus a higher position from the two Ethans.
Bishop - 7: excellent impact from Teddy. Got on the ball and had a go at Wycombe. Had them back-pedalling two or three times. Helped out defensively as well making himself available a few times for short balls out of defence to retain possession, instead of Mitchell having to hoof the ball long.
Hackett 8: oh how we’ve missed him. Forgotten just how good he can be. Together with Teddy the two of them turned the game which led to us fighting for the point. A bit more and he would have got MoM.

Jensen 5 - poor commanding and kicking
Burroughs 5 - limited
Mitchell 5.5 - solid but poor passing
Jackson 5 - woeful passing and direction of headers
Roughan 5 - see Jackson
Duffy 5.5 - one great effort but not a lot else.
Sorensen 6.5 - improved massively when pushed out wide as everyone knew he would.
Erhahon 7 - very good in the second half
Hamilton 6 - poor first half
Draper 6 - used his body well but not a lot else.
Taylor 6 - should have scored but ok considering lack of service

Bishop 7.5 - great intensity
Hackett 7.5 - scared Wycombe

Jensen - 5.5 Less decisive at coming off line. Looked cold first half, unprotected for goal.
Burroughs - 5.5 Slightly lost at times, needs confidence to get forward.
Mitchell - 5.5 Initially muddled positioning for set pieces, relied on Jacko. Easily turned, poor distribution but a couple of good blocks.
Jackson - 6.5 Held the defence, sometimes fortuitously. Good heading, generally took responsibility for Vokes.
Roughan - 5.5 Got skinned a few times but was up against their trickiest and quickest player. Stuck to his task.
Duffy - 5.5 Marked out of much of game, a bit ordinary, but one extraordinary shot.
Sorensen - 7 Grew into it, so much better with the team going forward and him on the outside. Covered the entire ground. Some really good testing corners.
Erhahon - 7 Unconvincing first half, passing poor. More confident and decisive second half. And then the late equalising goal.
Hamilton - 6 A messy first half where he couldn’t keep the ball. Always battled though, wore the opposition down.
Taylor - 5.5 An ok debut, put himself about, a lot more to come.
Draper - 5.5 Not scared to get involved but not particularly effective, will have learned a lot

Bishop - 7.5 At his silky best, changed the game, drove at players, passed the ball accurately and into telling positions.
Hackett - 7.5 How we have missed his confidence and quality on the ball, made a huge difference.

Jensen. 5.5. Seemed rooted for the goal, good early low save from Vokes and not a great deal more to do.

Burroughs. 5. Weak challenge on Vokes for the goal assist and slow and poor going forward. Doesn’t stand out as a Championship player.

Mitchel. 6. Pretty solid defensively but lack of options passing out meant several first half hoofs went to no one.

Jacko 7. Best defender and suited him marking a nuisance statue like Vokes. Won most of the challenges which is no mean task.

Rougham. 5. Overall pretty poor. Not great distribution and gave their winger plenty of space in the first half.

Erhahon 6.5 I thought he was very poor first half, gave the ball away numerous times possibly due to lack of good options around him. In his position and his game method he needs good fullback outlets and good options around him. He had neither first half so was caught out but 2nd half with better options he showed his class and of course got the vital goal.

Hamilton. 5.5. Unusually the game bypassed him but put his usual shift in.

Sorensen. 6. From the ridiculously poor to a very good last 30 minutes. Put in a few excellent corners too and played a vital part in the goal.

Duffy. 6. Thought he did ok, the only one for 60 minutes who ran at them and almost scored with a fine opportunist effort.

Taylor 5.5. Only 5’8” tall, let’s hammer 50 yard punts his way when up against 6’12” giants, great idea. When we had the pressure he looked a good fox in the box with good movement. Good option going forward

Draper 6. Did alright and better when the play was more condensed around him. Won some headers and wasn’t bullied by the towering opposition.

Hacket. 8. Offered a real threat and a great outlet. He kept the ball well and supplied some good crosses, great to see some quality on the ball.

Bishop. 8. MoM Turned the game, suddenly had a player who looked happy on the ball and involved in our best passing moves. Linked up well with Lasse and was a constant outlet for Mitchel to pass out from the back to and suddenly the hopeless long punts forward stopped and we attacked through the lines.

Jensen - 5 Very average performance after a few in which he made several good saves.
Burroughs - 5 Burroughs just doesn't do it for me as a starter. Iseful as a bench back up though.
Mitchell - 6 Did OK but wasn't really tested as Jackson tended to pick up Vokes
Jackson 7 Did well against a tough forward
Roughan - 6.5 Thought he played well both as LCB and at LB
Duffy - 5.5 SEemed to struggle to understand his role today, like many in the first half. Unlucky with a great bit of individual play when he hit the post.
Sorensen - 6.5 Showed Skoobs what most of us already knew - Lasse is not a central midfielder. Should have started at RWB.
Erhahon - 7 Kept us in the game with a determined performance capped by the gola.
Hamilton - 6 Another who looked a fish out of water when told to play as an eight.
Taylor - 5 Huffed and puffed with little decent service
Draper - 5 Like Taylor, service to him was poor until the last 20 minutes.

Bishop - 6.5 Impressed, as he sometimes does, as an impact sub.
Hackett - 7 The change of system and Reeco coming on is what got us a point.

Was at the game and found it interesting hearing the crowd getting frustrated before ecstasy at the end. Thought we set up to invite pressure in the first half and the midfield was nowhere to be seen. Erahan started well then both he and Hamilton were anonymous after 15/20 mins. Because of the formation there was no real outlet and it forced long balls where I think the two lads up front offered nothing physically at all. The tactical changes were good and Bishop and Hackett certainly made a real difference because we were able to spread the play and put pressure on tem and for the first time in weeks take some pressure off our CBs. Could argue we should have done this earlier, but easy to say from a cold stand. Some good performances and last 20/25 was really encouraging. Poor goal with neither Jenson or Burroughs dealing with it, but the way we finished certainly gave me hope that we can climb the table. Here's hoping.

Jensen 5.5: Not convincing and from where I sat behind the goal I was shocked at how rooted he is. Good shot stopper but today was just about average. Was very slow again releasing the ball and I felt slow to react on the goal.

Burroughs 5.5: Agree that both he and Sorensen were not on the same wave length today. Thought overall looked a bit slow and didn't react at times, he's a good player and has been really good for us. Today just not sure if he was confused as to what to do with th set up as there were so few options in the middle. Thought he was also bit weak on the goal, but to be fair Vokes is a beast.

Sorensen 6: If we are going to play him in midfield then he has to have a better end product. First half and a lot of the second he looked lost and when Mitchell or Burroughs laid good wide balls to him, he didn't go on the offensive and just looked to get rid of the ball. Seems better when running with the ball from RWB and not receiving with back to goal. With such good feet I expect him to run at players and I noticed him getting good balls from the CB's and getting rid of it so early that it forced us long too often. Needs to step up in my opinion as not been great for a while now

Roughan 6.5: Wasn't great to be honest overall and felt he got away with a few mistakes yesterday, but he did some really good things second half running the player out for goal kicks and looked strong at times. Laid some very loose balls out both short and long, but as I have said, the set up forced us long so not all down to him. I do think there is great potential in this lad, but he's very young and I would have sent him on loan to get ready for next year, but what do I know. Needs to either play week in week out or get more experience.

Jackson 8: Really like the Jackson/Mitchell combination. Jackson as always is solid, although lost a few headers at times, but they have a good understanding for the othe to clear up. Vokes kept going from Jackson to Mitchell and got no change at all. Jackson was no frills but solid throughout. Don't think people realise how solid these two are together and certainly I think Jackson is benefiting with the responsibility of the armband. It would be a seriously big call to make it permanent, but hard to argue against IMO and also would mean players get picked on performance, not history

Mitchell 8: This is a very young man who plays like a senior player. Yes he knocked two poor balls out, but so did others and so what in the scheme of things.This boys ability on the ball and sharp passing is super as well as his interceptions and reading of the game. The tackle on Vokes was fantastic and saved a goal, but it was his awareness to get the ball and not give away a penalty that was impressive. Saw him get punched and elbowed off the ball and just carry on. I know he will probably be gone in the summer, but from what I see this is a player we need to sign if we can.

Duffy 6.: Worked hard albeit I could not fathom out where he was playing at times. Some good bits but I felt was again unsure of his ole. I am convinced used correctly he will be a really good asset, maybe now with Hackett he will struggle to get in, but could be a good impact player. Not sure TBH with people fit he will be much more. If he wants to be a regular then he has to take his chances, not too sure many will come in the short term now.

Erhahon 6.5: Very good finish on the goal and grew into the game. For me though he started and finished the game well, but the middle part I felt he was anonymous. Good to have him back and a quality player as we all know. And today when he was on it he broke down the midfield and forced errors from Wycombe. But part of the issues in the first half and early second were Hamilton and Erahan not being in the game. Maybe the formation changed helped, but for me it caused problems when he disappeared.

Hamilton 6:Was just average today IMO. Good when he's pressing and shutting down, but there wasn't enough there today. Hes arguably been our best player this year and rightly gets the acalaides because he is a top player, however today IMO he wasn't and was why he was taken off which hardly ever happens. I do think the the two in the middle had been on it today we would not have seen Wycombe looking so comfortable in the middle.

Draper 5.5. Honestly forgot he was out there. Service wasn't great but physically he looked miles off it. Time will tell whether it was right to bring him back, but today was not one to judge him on. Like Taylor he does need to get to grips with the physicality as they both got brushed asie very easily. Ran a lot and at times was busy, but will need to do a lot more over time, which I confident he will.

Taylor 5.5: He did get into some good positions but again looked physically weak. One ball from Mitchell was what a striker would want, but the CB just barged him off with no response. I was not that impressed to be honest and a few crosses he just looked no where near, but with hopefully Hackett and maybe Bishop helping then he may get the service to turn into goals. Only one game but with all the hype I was underwhelmed.

Bishop - 7: Made a real difference and did himself no harm at al. Offensively superb and had Wycombe worried. Made a big difference to the CB's as he gave an option that had been missing, which made me wonder why it took so long to change. Anyway, plays like this and does not disappear in games and could well find himself cementing a place.

Hackett 8: What a difference he made and what a great 20 minutes. Has tremendous feet and vision. Felt he put Wycombe on the back foot and made things happen that have been missing for weeks. When he attacks the line we are guaranteed a cross or a corner, don't honestly remember more than one or two before he came in. Personally for me he has to start next game. Welcome back

Why no rating for Moylan? On for one attack, found space on the edge of the box, controlled, hit a rocket into the top corner which required a great save to keep out. When did anyone last write such a sentence about an imps CF??

Y
Why no rating for Moylan? On for one attack, found space on the edge of the box, controlled, hit a rocket into the top corner which required a great save to keep out. When did anyone last write such a sentence about an imps CF??
ou are right and I noticed that after I’d posted. So here goes.

moylan for me 6.5 was a short intro but of the three forwards he looked the strongest and hit a great strike that forced a great save. For me I think he looks that most likely to pressure the CBS and I would like to see him start. Who with is interesting but think he would be a good partner with Jovan ironically

Match attended

Jensen 6
Burroughs 5.5
Mitchell 6.5
Jackson 7
Roughan 5.5
Duffy 6
Sorensen 6.5
Erhahon 7
Hamilton 6.5
Draper 6
Taylor 6

Bishop 6.5
Hackett 7.5

Reasonable marks in the end imo, given what my ratings would have been after 65 minutes.

Moylan came on with less than 20 minutes remaining, therefore is not included in the ratings.

Watched live and again on ifollow

Whilst it was a great last 20 to the game I do think that was in no small part to Wycombe no longer trying to go for a win and instead focus on their spoiling tactics. I'd love to be wrong but I'm not sure Derby and Peterborough is going to feel much different to the first hour.
That said, I didn't think the first hour was dreadful, there was a disconnect with the front 2 which isn't to be unexpected with it being their first outing. I actually thought out of the 2 new strikers, the 3rd in Moylan actually looked the best.

The goal conceded was poor, from where I was sat I thought Vokes pushed Burroughs in the back, but Burroughs still needs to be stronger. Nobody challenged the second ball, Mitchell was planted as Taylor has a free header. Jensen flapping and WTF was Jackson thinking, if the refs watch doesn't go off that the ball is over the line, we play an hour with 10 men and yet another suspension.

Jensen - 5 should have done better for the goal and distribution
Burroughs - 6 on the whole I though he was solid defensively the few trips forward were hampered by Lasse trying to fill the same space
Mitchell - 6 should do better for the goal, but aside from that he was as always a solid rock, that rock unfortunately includes his boots as his passing is pretty woeful.
Jackson - 7 a lucky boy to stay on the pitch but a good showing that aside
Roughan - 7 thought he had a good game, tried to add to the attach also
Duffy - 6 Had the best effort of the game an absolutely stunning strike, but defensively we were weaker down that side and he got beat easily a couple of times.
Sorensen - 6 thought he was shocking for an hour should never again play anywhere but that RWB role
Erhahon - 7.5 deserved the reward of a goal, mopped things up in midfield all day, thought he was excellent Saturday
Hamilton - 6 works hard, never a doubt but not that much impact for his efforts
Taylor - 6 He and Freddie need time to find their feet, hopefully they strike a great partnership going forward as I'd love us to stay 2 up top
Draper - 6 As above

Bishop - 7 big impact when he was introduced
Hackett - 7 great to have Reeco back, what a difference having shells delivered from both wings for the last 20.