Rate The Players v Fleetwood Town | Vital Football

Rate The Players v Fleetwood Town

Scotimp

Vital Football Legend
Having won the Battle of Stockley's Elbows, time to rate the injuries received by our players.

Sorry, I meant their performances.

6.0 is the par score etc.

Deadline is 5pm on MONDAY due to the Charlton game.

Jensen
Sorensen
O'Connor
Jackson
Roughan
McGrandles
Bishop
Erhahon
Hackett
Taylor
House

Duffy

Jensen 5
Sorensen 7
O'Connor 7
Jackson 7
Roughan 7
McGrandles 6
Bishop 7.5
Erhahon 6
Hackett 8 MotM :clap:
Taylor 5
House 7

Duffy 6

Jensen 5 - A game to forget, could have cost us dear. Made a couple of saves.
Sorensen 7 - Some great running and chasing. And scored the winning goal.
O'Connor 7 - Looked fitter and wanted to keep his place, nothing got passed.
Jackson 7 - Warrior, and got a broken nose for his troubles.
Roughan 7 - Has grown in confidence, good game.
McGrandles - 6.5 Put himself about, well timed tackles, could have scored.
Bishop 8 - MoM. Continually fouled. Showed all of his qualities today, superb.
Erhahon 6.5 - Decent game without doing much that was special.
Hackett 7.5 - Such a hard worker, positive forward play, two assists.
Taylor 5.5 - The guy desperately needs a goal.
House 7 - How good it is to have him back, another quality player, and he gets his first goal of the season.

Duffy 6 Didn’t really make a difference, and a mention for TJ who did well when he came on.

Live in the stadium

Jensen 6
Made the one costly slip up but also made a very good save. Apart from that was untested.

Sorensen 7.5
Showed boundless energy down the right side. His best game since the Charlton match and put his goal away well.

O'Connor 7
Solid performance. Won his headers and looked up to speed after his enforced layoff.

Jackson 7
Broken nose for Mr consistency this week.

Roughan 7
Played well in his best position. Seems to have been able to cut out those glaring mistakes he was making every other week.

McGrandles 7
Steady game. Still not quite back up to speed as would be expected. Suffered a bit of cramp towards the end of the game but will be a good acquisition for us.

Bishop 8
The real Bishop is now showing himself. Was all over the midfield and was always looking to drive forward with the ball and won loads of free kicks with being fouled.

Erhahon 7
Glued the midfield together.
Wins and collects the ball and played it simple.

Hackett 7.5
Did well down the left and got two assists in today.

Taylor 5.5
Just didn't go for him today.
Still think we could play more in a way where we could use his pace more to our advantage.

House 7
Straight back into his old hardworking self in putting defenders under pressure and winning the ball high up the pitch. Put his header away well.

Duffy 5.5
Not a lot of time to make any impact on the game.

Last edited:
Jensen. 6
Sorenson 7.5
O' Connor 7
Jackson 8
Roughan 7
McGrandles 7.5
Bishop 8.5
Erhahon 7
Hackett 7.5
Taylor 6
House 7.5
Duffy 6.5
Eyoma 7

Jensen - 6.5 After the error made the saves that counted
Sorensen - 7 Lasse did what Lasse does
O'Connor - 7
Jackson - 7
Roughan - 6.5
McGrandles - 6.5
Bishop - 8 Ran the attacking show
Erhahon -7 held the line
Hackett - 7.5 two goal involvements
Taylor - 6
House - 7.5 If he were a car he would be a snarling muscle car. Stockley won't forget him in a hurry either. Went to throw him and ended up flat on his back surrendering to the little guy :ROFLMAO:

Duffy - 6

Jensen - 6, error he will want to forget but a couple of good saves second half
Sorensen - 8, back to his energetic best, took goal well.
O'Connor - 7, daft booking again, but solid missed little
Jackson - 7.5 , will miss him for a couple of games maybe, warrior
Roughan - 7.5, one of his better games
McGrandles - 7, not fully match fit, unlucky not to score, expect he got 95 minutes because he cannot play on Tuesday
Bishop - 8, best I have seen him, can he make Tuesday
Erhahon - 7, was at the heart of lots of good stuff
Hackett - 7, poor first half, good runs second, made a goal, dangerous
Taylor - 6, decision making poor at times, needs a goal, never stopped running
House - 8, showed what we have been missing, gave their 5 a torrid time, good goal at last !

Duffy - 6, some good runs
Eyoma - 7, slotted back in really well
Jovan, 5 , he needs to watch House !! languid.

Last edited:
Jensen. 6.5 Not entirely convinced vthe goal was 100% his fault as I thought Roughan should have took control. Made some good saves later.

Sorenson 7.5 Usually all action display and a goal. If his final ball was better there would be big offers for him. Need to get him signed up again.
O' Connor 7 Decent return and looked solid
Jackson 7.5 Another dominating display. Hope he won't be out for too long
Roughan 7 Developing into a steady left centre back. Should have done better on the bgoal though.
McGrandles 7 Slotted in very well.
Bishop 8 I've never been a Bishop fan, but that was his best game for a long long time. He needs to do the same on Tuesday though.
Erhahon 7 Gelled well with McGrandles
Hackett 8 Average first half, but won the game for us second.
Taylor 6 Struggled to read or get into the game. Would like to see Draper and House up front rather than Draper or House.
House 7.5 Looks in better form than before he was injured earlier this season.

Duffy 6.5 Did OK
Eyoma 7 Slotted in well.

I said it would be 2-1 on my prediction but tbh I really thought we’d win at a canter by 3 if we got an early goal. So surprised we struggled so much considering they didn’t really do a lot. Silly goal but Jenson atoned with 2 super saves that would have changed things. Thought we did ok overall and great to get two wins on the bounce, but they like Burton were poor and I mean very poor. If you look at recent results there is still a chance we can make the playoffs if we keep solid and a bit more clinical against better defence's. Don’t think we will sadly, but honestly this division for 6th place is very open . Anyway:

Jensen 6.5 two seriously good saves at a key moment. Goal was a mistake for sure and highlights his commanding his box issues but that aside I thought he did ok

Sorensen 7.5- seemed to have acres of space. Great runs and better end product. Thought he was very good today

O'Connor 7 - thought he had a good game . Wasn’t the toughest game at the back so concentrated and did his job well

Jackson 7 - usual solid performance. Again good game and mr dependable

Roughan 6.5 - did well and good performance. Goal was Hendon’s error but think he could have reacted and cleared

McGrandles - 7 good player and is a very good signing

Bishop 8.5, superb today. Best game I’ve seen him play this season

Erhahon 6 did ok imo not much more today

Hackett 7.5 - very good today at times with some super crosses. They were poor on House goal defensively but if you don’t put the ball in then you’ll never know, so hope he keeps doing it

Taylor 6 fantastic first half touch from Jenson clearance but for me struggled a bit however he needs service

House 7.5 good goal and worked well. Gives us a great option up top. Glad he’s back

Duffy 6 did ok but needs to stamp himself in the game more as was anonymous at times

TJ 6 did ok when he came on but was an easy one to slot in

Jensen 5 terrible mistake on the goal. Totally his fault don't know how anybody can blame Roughan. Redeemed himself a bit with his saves second half.
Sorrensen 6.5 had acres of space and took his goal well. But still iffy with his passing.
O'connor 6.5 battled hard but booked yet again and always worries me he is a red just waiting to happen.
Jackson 6.5 his distribution has improved massively under Skubala. But a few misplaced passes today. Given a tough battle by Stockley.
Roughan 6.5 showing consistency every week now defensively.
Mcgrandles 6 worked hard without being overly effective.
Bishop 8 really impressive performance. Got some rough treatment from opposition but just shrugged it off.
Erhahon 6.5 quietly efficient.
Hackett 7 poor first half excellent second half with some great crosses.
Taylor 5 very dissapointing for me. Finding league one tougher than league two quite obviously.
House 7 great performance from somebody who has been out so long.
Duffy 6.5 couple of nice runs at the Fleetwood defence.

Jensen 5 terrible mistake on the goal. Totally his fault don't know how anybody can blame Roughan. Redeemed himself a bit with his saves second half.
Sorrensen 6.5 had acres of space and took his goal well. But still iffy with his passing.
O'connor 6.5 battled hard but booked yet again and always worries me he is a red just waiting to happen.
Jackson 6.5 his distribution has improved massively under Skubala. But a few misplaced passes today. Given a tough battle by Stockley.
Roughan 6.5 showing consistency every week now defensively.
Mcgrandles 6 worked hard without being overly effective.
Bishop 8 really impressive performance. Got some rough treatment from opposition but just shrugged it off.
Erhahon 6.5 quietly efficient.
Hackett 7 poor first half excellent second half with some great crosses.
Taylor 5 very dissapointing for me. Finding league one tougher than league two quite obviously.
House 7 great performance from somebody who has been out so long.
Duffy 6.5 couple of nice runs at the Fleetwood defence.
Actually I’ve just watched the highlights and you are right it was 100% Jenson and nothing at all Roughan could have done. Looked like Roughan was closer from where I was sitting which may be a few peoples view as well

Jensen - 5.5
Sorensen - 7
O'Connor - 6.5
Jackson - 7
Roughan - 6.5
McGrandles - 6.5
Bishop - 8
Erhahon - 7
Hackett - 7
Taylor - 5.5
House - 7

Duffy - 6

Jensen - 6 - Lost concentration for their goal made a good save later. Not too much else to do
Sorensen - 7 - Good finish for the goal
O'Connor - 6.5 - Was booked early on but aas solid
Jackson - 7 - The best of the defence until he went off with his broken nose, might have scored from a corner too
Roughan - 6.5 - Solid as he is most of the time
McGrandles - 7
Bishop - 8 - Showed his class at times
Erhahon - 6.5 -Neat and tidy, was booked in that brawl
Hackett - 7.5 - Two superb assists for the goals
Taylor - 5.5 - Was in some great positions, decision making let him down
House - 7.5 - Excellent finish for the goal, put himself around. We've missed him for 5 months

Duffy - 6 - Didn't make much of an impact
Like Reply

Jensen - 5 - Despite some great saves always has got mistake or two in him.
Sorensen - 7
O'Connor - 7
Jackson - 7
Roughan - 7
McGrandles - 7
Bishop - 8
Erhahon- 7
Hackett - 8
Taylor - 5
House - 7

Duffy - 6

Fantastic result Saturday, so good to come from behind, I have to say I didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as the two previous home games. If it hadn't been for the incompetent officials it could have been a very disappointing day.
I missed the pre-half time fiasco live but having watched it back I'm still not sure who to blame, as the ball if being played in you can just see Ben throw him to the ground, he then gets up and wrestles with Ben again. Think House may well have got away with one there as I believe there were accusations that Ben may have landed one on him too and his left arm does look like he may have punched him when they were down. 🤷‍♂️

Jensen - 5 - Think we should have got a new keeper in the window. He's made a few mistakes this season - along with so many good saves but his position in the team is never challenged. Think he would benefit from some competition.
Sorensen - 7 did well, not always a method or outcome to his efforts but took his goal really well
O'Connor - 7.5 one silly challenge but a very solid showing
Jackson - 7.5 Mr dependable, hope his nose is OK..
Roughan - 6.5 not the most to blame for the goal but should have been quicker over the ground to stuff out the danger
McGrandles - 7 a worthy replacement for Hamilton, some great competition for starting CM places now.
Bishop - 8 Yes Teddy, getting better and stronger all the time
Erhahon- 6.5 a quiet day by his standards
Hackett - 7 grew into the game, stunning cross for the goal
Taylor - 5 he doesn't look happy to me, tried to wind up their player as he was being sent off. think he's going to be a Vale, last 15 of a game to come on and run around and cause problems for tired legs.
House - 7 took his goal so well and battled non stop

Duffy - 5.5 Its a shame, not sure how he fits into the team right now.

Jensen 6. Major cock up but 2 top saves to redeem his average score.
Sorensen 7
OConnor. 6
Jacko. 6 Allowed Stockley to win more headers than most CFs lately
Rougham. 6.5
McGranny. 7
Erhahon. 6.5
Bishop. 8. MoM, get a contract signed Ted, superb class with one subtle movement he makes space and time and far too good for Fleetwood.
Hackett. 7.5 a rich vein of form, goal maker.
House 7. Great headed goal, led the line well and slam dunked bully boy Stockley, what’s not to like.
Taylor. 5. There is a player waiting to explode with goals.

Duffy. 6.