Poole - 6
Walsh - 5
Bramall - 5
Sanders - 6
McGrandles - 6
Cullen - 5
Whittaker - 4
Marquis - 4
Maguire - 3 I was shocked he played after the break as it was definitely not his day. Mind you he is not having many of them days for us despite his quality for some reason.

Bishop - 3

What shouldn't be ignored with Sanders is that McGrandles plays much better with Sanders alongside him than he did with Soresen or Fiorini in that position.

Sanders has good positional sense to be where McGrandles isn't, and does a lot of covering that can go unnoticed. That gives Conor much more freedom to express himself without having to worry about the opposition breaking through an absent midfield.

I think the Sanders and Maccie G has worked OK at times.Its definitely defence minded with Maguire (usually) linking midfield and attack.Its just that Sanders dwells a bit and allows the opposition to reset .No offensive passes into space or feet at the crucial point of overload. I want him to do well of course .

Midfield three of Fiorini, McGrandles and Bishop and play a 4 3 3 we had some success with that early in season and we get too see Fiorini as an 8 which is his best position or we could use him as a 10.Played winger which he clearly isn’t and been played as defensive minded midfielder which also isn’t his strength.I thought him and Bishop in midfield earlier in the season worked well with McGrandles holding worth another try in my opinion

Midfield three of Fiorini, McGrandles and Bishop and play a 4 3 3 we had some success with that early in season and we get too see Fiorini as an 8 which is his best position or we could use him as a 10.Played winger which he clearly isn’t and been played as defensive minded midfielder which also isn’t his strength.I thought him and Bishop in midfield earlier in the season worked well with McGrandles holding worth another try in my opinion

Now your talking

Griffiths - 6.5

Norton-Cuffy - 9
Poole - 7
Walsh - 6
Bramall - 6.5

McGrandles - 7
Sanders - 6.5

Whittaker - 4.5
Cullen - 5.5
Maguire - 4

Marquis - 4