Sorensen 6.5 - just get the ball out to him earlier for goodness sake
Mitchell 6
Jackson 6 - exposed when we turned the ball over carelessly
O'Connor 6 - ditto Jackson
Burroughs 6 - had a tough time stopping the crosses but persevered
Erhahon 6
Bishop 6.5 - at least tried to get us going
Hamilton 6.5 - reasonable energy
Makama 5 - asking him to play a role he is not ready/suited for. He needs the ball into his feet/chest in the 10 area with people around him. He could then lay the ball off and get us up the pitch or run with it and draw defenders in. He is not a combative, target man who will run away from the ball, and is getting hung out to dry by our current tactics.
Mandroiu 5.5 - has to do more on and off the ball.

Vale 6

Jensen -5
Sorensen - 5
Mitchell - 5
Jackson - 5
O'Connor - 5
Burroughs - 5
Erhahon - 6
Bishop - 5
Hamilton - 6
Makama - 3
Mandroiu - 5

Vale - 4

At the game.

Really felt we may get a draw, but a lot of things simply didn't happen for us tonight and whilst its easy to say they were average and we didn't perform, there were some good performances, some lovely football, but again very little outlet. On another day we would have got a point, it was not that bad IMO and poor second goal killed us before a blatant offside for the third, and it really was offside by quite a way.

Jensen 6 -
thought the second way partly down to him and was the killer blow as we had very little offensively. Did not play bad but not a commanding keeper off his line so was hesitant, hence getting caught in no mans land. Great shop stopper and made crucial saves again, would like like to see a bit more dominance overall.

Sorensen 6.5 -
worked hard on the right and was our main threat at times. Don't ever doubt his efforts, feel he's looking up and there is no one moving in last third, so when looking to run into the channels he ends up isolated. I thought he did ok

Jackson 5
Make no mistake, Jackson is a super player in the centre. Tonight they did not play long onto him so was a little exposed at times on the floor. On tonight only he was probably the weaker of the back three. Stepped in well in the second half with a couple of crucial tackles, but was not the easiest game for him tonight and got caught for pace.
O'Connor 6
Was very smart on the penalty and went down like an experienced pro. Did well on the left and thought the back three were solid. Like Pauldie on the left. Hit a lot of long balls that looked poor, but they were not all bad balls, there is just such a lack of movement and anticipation in the front line that it makes balls look bad when they are not.

Burroughs 6
Got done on this side a few times, but equally made a few crucial challenges. Solid overall without any frills. Certainly not a bad game, just at times think decision making could be sharper. Overall another par performance for me

Mitchell 7
Defensively solid and made numerous interceptions and very good tackles. Unlucky on the first after super interception, but ball fell kindly for a worldy finish. Like Pauldie, he hit some balls in to the channel when no midfield option but again the lack of any movement up front is so poor. Was our best defender tonight and will be needed against another tough one on boxing day

Erhahon 5
Great to have him back but looked rusty or sadly kept out of the game where they dominated the midfield. Again going forward had nothing to aim at. Frustrating game for the lad

Bishop 5
Not enough effort off the ball. Felt he was not prepared to do the dirty work. Frustrates me to be honest

Hamilton 7
The difference between Hamilton and some others to me is heart and desire. Never stops even when it isn't happening. Worked hard again tonight but nothing to help him in that third. Hes in a small minority, Jackson, Jenson, Pauldie, Mitchell, Burroughs, Erhahon Sorrenson, these are the players that want to play for the shirt. And two of these are loans!! This IMO is why we lack as we are playing with 2/3rds of a team most of the time.

Makama 4 -
I can accept youth and the fact its tough for him up there on his own. Where I struggle here though is the total lack of game awareness and the lack of desire to move into the channels. Pauldie and Mitchell laid some good balls behind the defence tonight and they look like poor balls, but they are not always the case, there is just no off the ball effort and tonight it meant there was no press on their back 3 which means we are under pressure with no outlet. This is the issue for me with Makama and is why we need a change in January

Mandroiu 5
So inconsistent and ineffective at times. Lots of talent and when on the ball call make things happen, tonight I could not see the desire to want the ball enough. Hes one if I'm honest I think is a luxury player

Vale 5
Cant really give an opinion as didn't get much service but don't really remember much to talk about

Adelakun 5
Same as Vale really, made little difference when he came on

@imp73, @Norfolk Imp, @libertine, @berksimps, @hulloutpost, @JAYIMP and @Mackers67, please could you also nominate a Man of The Match if you have one...

agree imp73 marks.
Sorensen wants to stop looking for glory goals and get balls into box,
Mandroui is total waste of time, just passes back whole time, whats wrong with Duffy for goodness sake, he was our last goalscorer I believe, he would have had a field day on that big pitch, and where is Shidipo.

Jensen - 6 Made some good saves as usual
Sorensen - 6 Probably our most dangerous attacker, but as always with Lasse, his final ball lets him down.
Mitchell - 5 Generally sold, but an awful clearance for their first goal.
Jackson - 6 Best defender
O'Connor - 5 Great overlap for the penalty but his lack of pace was exposed several times
Burroughs - 5 Never got forward effectively once again
Erhahon - 6 If it wasn't for the two Ethans we'd have lost by 6 last night. Our only two players to always want the ball and look confident with it.
Bishop - 5 Good first half - totally disappeared second
Hamilton - 6 If it wasn't for the two Ethans we'd have lost by 6 last night. Our only two players to always want the ball and look confident with it.
Makama - 4 Yes I know he is young, but being young should not stop you running hard, closing down, and putting in challenges. Jovan did none of those last night.
Mandroiu - 5 A few good things, another good penalty, but nothing else. Appalling lazy for the short corner that led to their second goal.

Vale - 4 One rough challenge that got him booked (oh to see Jovan do that!), but nothing else.
Roughan 4 - looks totally bereft of any confidence.
Adalakun 4 - I don't think we will see Haks again after the January window opens.

Jensen - 6
Sorensen - 6.5
Mitchell - 6
Jackson - 6.5
O'Connor - 6.5
Burroughs - 6
Erhahon - 6
Bishop - 5.5
Hamilton - 6.5
Makama - 5
Mandroiu - 6

Vale - 5.5

Jensen. 6.
Few good saves but looked flat footed and in no man’s land for the 2nd goal

Sorensen 6.
Typical Sorensen game, average at most parts of his game. Gets in some great positions with his running power but final killer ball was usually a shank and wasted.

Mitchel. 5.
A major mistake first half should have cost a goal but for a real good Jensen save. I think he played Collins onside for their third goal. i can’t see Mitchel as a Championship player for Millwall, I don’t think he is good enough on the ball. Eirin Cashin the Derby CB is 22 years old and has come through their youth system, he oozes class and was far and away their best player last night, compare him to Mitchel and Rougham. He was pinging passes in possession and he had Makama and Vale in his pocket ( true not hard) all night. Now he looks a player, remember the name.

Jacko. 6.
Best of our 3 CBs. The only one who has the ability to play

O'Connor. 5.
Not on the left of a back 3, has no left foot and struggled for pace when exposed to any wide player. TJ is much better as the left CB.

Burroughs 6.
Did ok defensively, one superb arced cross for Sorensen to botch at the far post.

Erhahon 6.5
Decent strong game, held his own against a good midfield.

Bishop. 6.
Our only real spark to try to break the lines of play. Please MS play him in a 3 with the 2 Ethan brothers.

Hamilton. 6
Real tryer but often too isolated by playing wide.

Makama. 4
Sorry Jovan, you’ve been hung out to dry .

Mandy 5.
I’m happy to defend Mandy against his critics. Gets the ball, looks for runners but usually no one bothers so he goes backwards as he is bollocked if he gives the ball away. Best incisive passer if players make the runs, the coach has to take some flak for not getting the players to do this more ( Duffy at Cambridge, Burroughs home to Barnsley). Getting stick for sleeping for their corner goal, he was the only one awake and found himself 1 v 2, Burroughs was asleep.

Vale. 4. Plays like a boy in a man’s game. We’ve signed some rubbish u21 Championship wannabes, let’s hope the Leeds crop are better.

Note.
Subs made us so much weaker, Rougham for Burroughs, What’s the point. Duffy on the bench and MS use Rougham, Smith and Adelakun. Bizarre almost to the MK levels of bizarreness

Jensen 7
Sorensen 6.5
Burroughs 6.5
Mitchell 6.5
Jackson 7
O'Connor 6.5
Hamilton 6.5
Erhahon 7
Mandroiu 7
Bishop 7
Makama 6

Marking the efforts of our players, not how good or difficult the opposition was. Needed all at least 7 and some 8's to get a win away at Derby.

I thought Makama tried hard but it's a really big ask ( for him to play teams expecting to be in the Championship next year at this early part of his career) which is no one's fault. A couple of nice touches. Draper has got the best if the deal so far.

Jensen 6
Sorensen 6.5
Mitchell 6
Jackson 6
O'Connor 6.5
Burroughs 6
Erhahon 6.5
Bishop 6
Hamilton 6.5
Makama 5.5
Mandroiu 6

Vale 4

Adelakun showed why he's such an exasperating player in his brief appearance.

Jensen 6
Sorensen 6.5
Mitchell 5.5
Jackson 6.5
O'Connor 6
Burroughs 6.5
Erhahon 6.5
Bishop 6
Hamilton 7
Makama 5
Mandroiu 5

Vale 5