Erhahon 5
Hamilton 5.5
Mandroiu 5
Shodipo 6
Vale 5.5

Makama 6.5
Bishop 5
Duffy 6

Jensen: 7.5 Kept us in the game for longer than we deserved to be.
Sorensen: 5.5 Lacklustre, should have done better with the opportunity in the first minute.
Mitchell: 5.5 The whole defence looked disjointed, the result of making two changes at once?
O'Connor: 5.5 Ditto.
Eyoma: 5.5 Ditto.
Roughan: 2 Simply awful, slow, errors galore from the outset and played off the pitch by Longelo. Should have been hooked after 20 minutes.
Erhahon: 5.5 Slightly sub-par, off the pace in the centre.
Hamilton: 6 Tried hard to make something happen but he was a lone wolf for most of it.
Mandroiu: 6 Great ball in the first minute, tailed away after that.
Shodipo: 5.5 Good opening ten minutes but also tailed away.
Vale: 5 Minimal impact, fighting a losing battle against L2 defenders.

Makama: 6.5 Should really have scored, lacks a killer instinct; good build up play otherwise.
Bishop: 5 Fell over a few times but seems to have avoided injury doing it.
Duffy: 6 Livened things up a bit, his yellow card would have seen him suspended for the next round.

Jensen: 7.5 MOM for us, if we are allowed one.

Sorensen: 6.5 Did better when he moved into midfield when we switched to 4 at the back
Mitchell: 6.5 Bailed out Roughan and Paudie on several occasions.
O'Connor: 5 Totally off the pace after a good game on Saturday.
Eyoma: 5 Didn't make any howlers but also looked well off the pace of the game and unsure with the ball.
Roughan: 4 Should have been subbed at half time. Didn't look fit. Didn't look as though his head was there.

Erhahon: 5.5 Not as inluential as we need him to be in this system
Hamilton: 6 Worked really hard to try and make something happen.

Mandroiu: 5 As usual, a few sublime passes - and mediocre apart from that. Continues to turn towards his own goal too much and play a safe backwards pass when we count on him to be creative.
Shodipo: 6 Tried really hard but was exhausted by the time he was subbed.
Vale: 5 Totally isolated.

Makama: 6.5 Starting to look like he could become a player now he has more confidence with the ball and realises he has decent body strength. Should have scored though and needs a goal. Deserves to start on Saturday.
Bishop: 5 Spent most of his time throwing his arms up because he wasn't passed to.
Duffy: 6 Got some excellent crosses in from the left. Needs to start on Saturday.

Jensen 7.5
Made some good saves. Handling was also good.
Sorensen 6.5
Never lacks effort but sometimes lacks technique.
Mitchell 6
Currently our second best centre back.
O'Connor 5
Committed but still not convinced although I thought he had a decent game at Wigan.
Eyoma 5.5
Did nothing wrong but never seems to be outstanding.
Roughan 4
Exposed by their winger. Got an absolute roasting but didn't show enough attitude and desire to do anything about it.
Erhahon 6 par game.
Hamilton 6 par game.
Mandroiu 6
Playing in the wrong position. Always receiving the ball facing his own goal and passing square or backwards apart from very occasionally.
Shodipo 5
Started ok then I forgot he was playing.
Vale 6
Feel for him as I do all our centre forwards. Totally isolated, having to play on his own against 2 or 3 brutes and receiving nil service from anybody.
Makama 7
Looked quite lively when he came on and had some good touches. Needs to add a bit of beef to his game and start competing with a bit of grit between his teeth and let these centre backs know they are in a game.
Bishop 5
Just waiting to hear how long he's going to be out for after tonight.
Duffy 5.5
Did ok when he came on.

Last edited:
Live via iFollow

Jensen 6
Sorensen 6
Mitchell 5
O'Connor 5
Eyoma 6
Roughan 2
Erhahon 5
Hamilton 5
Mandroiu 3
Shodipo 5
Vale 4

Makama 6.5 MotM :clap:
Bishop 5
Duffy 5

Live at The Wham.

Jensen. 7.
Kept us in the game with some good saves. Busiest he’s been in any game in the MS era. Says a lot about our display.

Sorensen 4.5
He ran a lot as usual but passing, ball control and shooting for most of the game was abysmal. Very poor on a few occasions when he got in good positions.

Mitchel. 5.5
O Connor 5.5
TJ 5.5

All pretty solid individually but not as cohesive without Jacko as the lynchpin in the middle. All played the easy sideways ball instead of stepping out to create angles for a more incisive pass.

Roughan. 3.
Poor display and a stupid decision to pick him at LWB, Duffy is head and shoulders better in that position. Got skinned by Longelo early on and never recovered his composure. Schoolboy defending for the goal, he was marking a right winger with a quality left foot and he stood off him and allowed him inside to have a shot instead of the basics of making him go wide on his right foot. How he wasn’t subbed for a better option leads to question marks over MS, it was an obvious weak point and how the management didn’t sort it was worrying.

Erhahon. 5.
Out manouvered by more mobile opponents

Hamilton 5. As above

Shodipo. 4.5
One flash of a good run in his hour on the pitch. Was a panic signing and a waste of a wage, surely we have better youth players who woukd contribute more.

Vale. 4.
Bullied by stronger opponents. Plays like a youth player in a men’s competition. Strength of a wet paper bag.

Mandy. 5. Got on the ball a few times but his options to pass forward to anyone to was virtually zero, only Sorensen looked interested in running into space.

Makama. 7.
Offered more in 5 minutes than Vale did for an hour. Held the ball better and ran the channels and could/should have scored from our best move but at least he got on the end of a cross.

Bishop 5.
Nothing of note, needed a bit more quality but didn’t happen for him

Duffy. 5. How he didn’t start ahead of Shodipo or Roughan was a joke. No time to change the game flow.

Coleman is a bit of a dinosaur manager but he won the battle over MS last night. Our changes were predictable and bland When more drastic action was needed to change the game

Strange game and one we never got going in really. Felt our pressing up top was quite poor at times, but never really saw us losing this game. Thought the substitute timings were too late, but I felt it was similar to Saturday even though people felt that was a good point. I feel in lots of ways the reaction tonight is because we lost this time round, but some of our 'top players' have been missing last two games. Just my opinion.

Jensen. 7.5
some good saves and as usual very good shop stopper. Very reliable and as others have said kept us in it at times. He is a top keeper and MOM in my oppinion.

Sorensen 5
Thought he was poor and didn't provide many options for others to play out to him. Very good player but IMO was ineffective tonight overall and needs to step up a bit Saturday

O Connor 6.5
Good first half, but for me was a little off it tonight by his own high standards. didn't have a bad game and tried to play out through to midfield, but there were very few people showing most of the time, but would say he wasn't as good as Saturday, but still a top defender and will no doubt get to his best soon

TJ 6
For me he looks slow when players run at him. Made a couple of good interceptions and maybe covering Sean pulled him out of position, but after a couple of super games to me looks a bit off it in the last few

Mitchel. 7.5
Just the usual dependable solid performance he's put in all season. Him and Jackson are our best two CBs for me and was our best defender tonight. Should be a starter over TJ and Sean

Roughan. 5.
You don't become a bad player overnight. Yes he was poor and I felt could have got closer on the goal, but I blame Scoobs for this as he should have come off after 60 and cant understand why he was left on when it was clear he was struggling all night. Their best player was giving him a hard time and they played on that. The Manager made poor decisions tonight and this was certainly one of them.

Erhahon 6
Hamilton 5
Neither the Ethans created enough space for the defence to play into and neither pressed enough. They are top players and so we expect a lot, but without their engine it breaks down in the centre.

Shodipo. 6
Frustrating player for me. I just want to see a higher workrate. Has immense talent but the desire appears to be patchy. Couple of good runs tonight but no more IMO

Vale. 5
Felt he had nothing around him so was on his own against stronger players. Needs to get in the gym and do some top half body work

Mandroi 5
Just didn't seem to do much and again work rate off the ball was poor. Just so in and out of a game that seems to disappear

Makama. 6
looked effective when he came on but was so late you wander why he wasn't on earlier. Again another poor Scoobs decision for me

Bishop 6.
another late one but didn't do much good or bad

Duffy 6. again too late to make much difference, should have been on from the start for me

Jensen - 7
Sorensen - 5.5
Mitchell - 5.5
O'Connor - 6.5
Eyoma - 6.5
Roughan - 5
Erhahon - 6.5
Hamilton - 6.5
Mandriou - 5.5
Shodipo - 6.5
Vale - 5.5

Makama - 6.5