Ranking our Managers (in your lifetime) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Ranking our Managers (in your lifetime)

Jewell has the worst record against the "Big 4" on the other hand. Guaranteed 3 points for them every time those first 2 seasons.
You clearly weren't a supporter back when we played Man Utd for the first time at the JJB in the league. Or Chelsea of course. Both times beaten with virtually the last kick of the game. Hardly Paul Jewell's fault that Chimbonda kicked it into his own net or Hernan Crespo scored the goal of his life after we'd battered the champions for 93 minutes. "Guaranteed 3 points" my arse!

Oh...and don't get me started on fat Phil Dowd at Arsenal.

You clearly weren't a supporter back when we played Man Utd for the first time at the JJB in the league. Or Chelsea of course. Both times beaten with virtually the last kick of the game. Hardly Paul Jewell's fault that Chimbonda kicked it into his own net or Hernan Crespo scored the goal of his life after we'd battered the champions for 93 minutes. "Guaranteed 3 points" my arse!

Shocking referee, or he certainly was everytime he officiated us. Poor chap has Parkinson’s disease now.

I was thanks.

And I'm purely talking about the results. Obviously a couple of games were unlucky.