Rams v Ipswich Town match preview and build up | Vital Football

Rams v Ipswich Town match preview and build up

First trip of the season to PP tonight. Hope it brings a coincidental change of fortune. We’ve got a bloody awful home record against Ipswich in recent seasons...something’s got to change...hasn’t it?

Well that was a poor display but we take the 3 points and hope we vastly improve for the Preston match! Lawrence not man of the match for me, I'd go Bogle or Bryson just for his work rate, Keogh was up there too!

Agree about Bogle, Keogh and Lawrence, MoP.
Thought Forsyth was somewhere near his best too, Bryson ran around a lot but created little imo.
I understand our 71% and losing at Millwall now...we spend so long and about a dozen passes getting to the half way line and then...oops!
Just like watching Liverpool...only they have a midfield and rather more threat up top.

Agree about Bogle, Keogh and Lawrence, MoP.
Thought Forsyth was somewhere near his best too, Bryson ran around a lot but created little imo.
I understand our 71% and losing at Millwall now...we spend so long and about a dozen passes getting to the half way line and then...oops!
Just like watching Liverpool...only they have a midfield and rather more threat up top.
Just like watching Liverpool, I like that bit! :throw:

Latest Rams News