Rams player in EFL Team of the Week | Vital Football

Rams player in EFL Team of the Week

Jason Shackell in the team of the week for the second consecutive week too... how much did Lincoln pay for him?

Bit of a difference between the Championship and League 2, Rog.
Good that Wilson is ‘finding his feet’ with us. Hopefully Marriott might follow suit soon.

Jason Shackell in the team of the week for the second consecutive week too... how much did Lincoln pay for him?
Nowt, he was released by us. I could never fathom why we didn't look for payment for him, or perhaps he was on too big a wage for anyone to contemplate buying him. Shame really because I really rated Shackell but I guess he couldn't get on with his fellow professionals etc...;)

Nowt, he was released by us. I could never fathom why we didn't look for payment for him, or perhaps he was on too big a wage for anyone to contemplate buying him. Shame really because I really rated Shackell but I guess he couldn't get on with his fellow professionals etc...;)

Very good player at his best...seemingly a liability in other ways. Doesn’t matter how much talent anyone has in any walk of life imo. If they’re a ‘bad apple’ then...get rid...he appeared to have become an expensive, injury prone liability. We did the right thing...forgotten and not missed by me.

Latest Rams News