Rams Play ?????? in 2nd Round of Carabao Cup | Vital Football

Rams Play ?????? in 2nd Round of Carabao Cup

Yes all i need drive to Dull twice in a week
Dull, what a great name, It really is a depressing place, it's up there with Stoke and Dover. Can't see many wanting to make a trip up there twice in the same month.

Last edited:
Dull, what a great name, It really is a depressing place, it's up there with Stoke and Dover. Can't see many wanting to make a trip up there twice in the same month.

..... I never realised that August 28th and September 1st were in the same month ;)

Twice in 5 days....... Almost inviting. Ferry to Hull, Neppy coach back to Derby, Neppy again on the Satdeh and the evening ferry back to Holland........ in between times visit my sister in law in Brum...... Needs thinking about......

Twice in 5 days....... Almost inviting. Ferry to Hull, Neppy coach back to Derby, Neppy again on the Satdeh and the evening ferry back to Holland........ in between times visit my sister in law in Brum...... Needs thinking about......
Can't help it but when I hear the words Ferry and Hull, Only Fools and Horses come into mind!

260 quid return..... There's a Northern Soul Cruise in November, return journey, 6 DJs on both journeys, 59 quid return.

260 quid return..... There's a Northern Soul Cruise in November, return journey, 6 DJs on both journeys, 59 quid return.

You should give that latter tip to Dante Alighieri. He could use a 10th Circle of Hell to update the Divine Comedy, and there is a certain irony in using Northern Soul to torture Naughty Souls.

Latest Rams News