Radio commentary | Page 5 | Vital Football

Radio commentary

German Imp - 21/10/2017 20:18

Only a cup of tea at halftime today !

Thats a perfect example of why those paying for the service are turned off by the current offering. Instead of alienating the listeners by coming over as privileged clique moaning about the lack of freebies at HT. The three Amigos would be better advised to be more inclusive by reading out texts and FB messages et al and enaging in debate with with the Imps following that have paid for the service.

The Electric Banana - 22/10/2017 15:19

German Imp - 21/10/2017 20:18

Only a cup of tea at halftime today !

Thats a perfect example of why those paying for the service are turned off by the current offering. Instead of alienating the listeners by coming over as privileged clique moaning about the lack of freebies at HT. The three Amigos would be better advised to be more inclusive by reading out texts and FB messages et al and enaging in debate with with the Imps following that have paid for the service.

It is noticed that you have avoided a direct question that has been posted, and diveted it to biscuits.... Are you a politician?

I doubt it’ll change this season. Either way i’m not too bothered. Yes the Swedish Hortin and Yorkie Thommo are better technically as commenters but I also enjoy a certain homeliness and Lincolnshire accents. Will happily have either. Last few years I’ve had both as impsworld money went to club so I subscribed.

The Electric Banana - 22/10/2017 19:25

The Imposter - 21/10/2017 19:59

I have heard that Liam Scully is fully aware of how bad the 'three amigos' are, but I am not really sure what he is going to do about it.

Hopefully, adios amigos.

Had no idea you felt this way. :zzz:

Here is my point: You seem to have taken this thread to an unnecessary level. You have made 16 posts of which seven contain personal and derogatory language. These people have feelings and whatever anyone says, they care about the club.

It is a shame you seem so bitter because you make some really good and important points. To make proper judgments we need to know the basis upon which the club decided to go down the route they did. Constructive criticism should be welcomed and personal attacks should be frowned upon.

Just my opinion.

BTW I pay $140 for the service.

I currently subscribe to the overseas package which gets me live streams. That in itself is fantastic, that I can watch matches live. I choose to listen without commentary and generally I don't mind that, despite the couple of second lag in audio. Sometimes you can get the away commentary available which is of little interest to me, however I'd like the option to have home commentary should I wish to do so, like many other clubs do.

I'd very much prefer the BBC commentary with the match and would choose not to listen to the current offering (I can if I choose commentary only) and go with just the live stream.

It would be interesting to know one way or another why the club cannot opt for the BBC stream as this is clearly the preferred option of the majority here. And also why even the current offering is not available to live stream subscribers. Liam?

Would there be a way of being able to choose between both for, say, 5 games?

That'd then give a good indication of where people's preference lies.