Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 28 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Ok if you are just referring to a few who are miscreants then say that. That’s a tiny minority of the “ones it got”

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Today at 12:11 PM

Misunderstanding or two floating around I think guys. Lets debate the points not the posters.
As per the request from JF ealrlier you are obviously determind to have the last word, so there you are you just had it.

I am going to be very controversial now.

How many of those protesting against the slave trade would today be stuck in a 3rd world country, living in poverty if their ancestors hadn't been a product of it.

By the way I'm not in any way shape or form condoning it.

Well that's certainly one way of looking at things, lol.

But it's a fair point.

Kids do get a more rounded education these days Dan. My kids get lessons on citizenship, culture, relationships etc. I have absolutely no problems with that the more the better for me, because our youth need to be less judgemental and more inclusive. In that flat earth documentary Behind the Curve one scientist points out that if we are judgemental and dismissive of flat earthers we just harden their stance. We need to engage and inclusively challenge. Wise words I think.
Do they get cooking lessons Wurzel. I have long thought this would be one of the most useful skills to learn in early life, male or female.

I am going to be very controversial now.How many of those protesting against the slave trade would today be stuck in a 3rd world country, living in poverty if their ancestors hadn't been a product of it.By the way I'm not in any way shape or form condoning it.
How Africans forgot — and remembered — their role in the ...
www.pri.org › stories › willful-amnesia-how-africans-forgot-and-rem...

African Participation and Resistance to the Trade · African ...
ldhi.library.cofc.edu › exhibits › show › introductionatlanticworld › a

I was an aweful trade and no one was blameless

I've just read that Lenny Bruce was arrested 4 times for obscenity in the 1960s. He was a stand up comedian who cursed on stage.

It's amazing how quickly things change.

Hopefully, the death of George Floyd marks the end of routine police brutality, the war on drugs and mass incarceration in the US.

I've just seen Priti Patel on Sky News giving out about mobs or something.

I really don't know much about her apart from she's not very liked by you guys, but every time I see her I think.....I definitely would.

She is the British Sarah Palin. I wouldn’t though, that Cheshire Cat smile and she’s too old for me