QUIZ: Lincoln City v Rochdale (05/12/20) - Can You Get All 10 Correct? - HAVE A GO! | Page 2 | Vital Football

QUIZ: Lincoln City v Rochdale (05/12/20) - Can You Get All 10 Correct? - HAVE A GO!

Up to that 7-1 drubbing in 2006 we had a shocking record against Rochdale didn’t we? My first ever game at Sincil Bank was a 0-3 hiding from them circa 91/92.

7/10 for me.
We had a poor record against them at that time, but only 4 defeats to them in the last 26 games.

4/10 but 4 correct out of the last five questions so that's what i'm going with, 80% of the last half.

Don't you recall the famous wet lettuce McGoughlin buy now pay February gas pipe win ?
Blimey, did we win that one? .... the early/mid 90’s are a complete blur, apart from getting chased by workmen waving their spades as you drove the van the wrong way round a roundabout en route to Preston? 😆

Blimey, did we win that one? .... the early/mid 90’s are a complete blur, apart from getting chased by workmen waving their spades as you drove the van the wrong way round a roundabout en route to Preston? 😆

Halcyon days , Just listening to some tunes on U tube .Takes yer back. That Rochdale game Lee Scouse fabricated a pipe from an old cooker it could burn a king sized block![ The Cutter has just come onto the earphones !] Remember Jim's Billy whizz around Earls Court prior to a Fulham game? We were all enacting the Comic strip Bullsh1tter episode that had been on the tv during Friday night .Jim went a bit literal and ran down Earls court in his shreddies shouting Jayney ! Our kid hung onto his kit and Jim found us about twenty mins later ,just strolled in the pub ,got dressed and we all cracked on. Salad days

Halcyon days , Just listening to some tunes on U tube .Takes yer back. That Rochdale game Lee Scouse fabricated a pipe from an old cooker it could burn a king sized block![ The Cutter has just come onto the earphones !] Remember Jim's Billy whizz around Earls Court prior to a Fulham game? We were all enacting the Comic strip Bullsh1tter episode that had been on the tv during Friday night .Jim went a bit literal and ran down Earls court in his shreddies shouting Jayney ! Our kid hung onto his kit and Jim found us about twenty mins later ,just strolled in the pub ,got dressed and we all cracked on. Salad days
There is some serious alcoholism on this site.

Me, I mean.

There is some serious alcoholism on this site.

Me, I mean.

We used to arrive and knock on the door of some CAMRA recommended boozer in a far flung location by opening time.
One particular Gravity pint of Hook Norton’s Old Hookey was so potent it literally wiped me out by 11.30am 🤪

Crewe away (last minute Paul Smith winner), is another one smoking pre-match Popper drenched fags by a roaring open fireplace 🙈 Salad days indeed mate 😜