Questions/Suggestions For The Next Supporters' Board Meeting | Page 2 | Vital Football

Questions/Suggestions For The Next Supporters' Board Meeting

You ask for questions then say send them in?whats the point ,isnt that your role being on the board?

The role of anyone involved isn't to sit there asking question after question. If I believe something could be submitted to the "feedback" email address, I will recommend that, which I have.

The role of anyone involved isn't to sit there asking question after question. If I believe something could be submitted to the "feedback" email address, I will recommend that, which I have.
So you dont ask questions then?
Whats the point submitting things to you then?

Of course, I ask questions, but there simply isn't time to ask loads near the end of the meeting, hence why I have recommended the use of the "feedback" email address.

It has been explained on here more than once by more than one person that they have an agenda then a brief Q&A at the end of the meeting. If you are not getting your question asked then perhaps you should take up the opportunity to use the e-mail kindly supplied by Jules.