Questions/Suggestions For The Next Supporters' Board Meeting | Vital Football

Questions/Suggestions For The Next Supporters' Board Meeting

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
The next Supporters' Board meeting will take place on Saturday 22nd December at 12:30pm.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, please post them in this thread.

If it is something you would like a response to sooner, please email feedback@lincolncityfc.co.uk and it will be passed on to the appropriate department.

Can the club employ some more experienced bar staff on the main bar in the travis perkins.The current lot arent good enough,too slow meaning the fans do not go back for more drinks costing the club lost revenue.
Also with the complaints about the catering inside the ground what are the club doing about it?

1. Bovril availability in the legends lounge at half time is hit and miss. Can it be made availble at all times.

2. Can corporate attendance be reminded not to try to sit in ST holders seats?

Thanks

1. Bovril availability in the legends lounge at half time is hit and miss. Can it be made availble at all times.

2. Can corporate attendance be reminded not to try to sit in ST holders seats?

Thanks

I would say both of those could be sent to the "feedback" email address I have provided in the opening post.

1. The Yeovil away game on Tuesday 22nd January is likely to be poorly supported. Is the Club going to be doing anything special to encourage more fans to be there?

2. What is the de facto position re "pay on the day" for away games that are not going to sell out? For example Swindon or MKD. Generally home clubs say it is LCFC who ask them not to announce early that there is to be pay on the day, although they are happy to do so. Is that due to our Eventbrite contract? What is the real reason?

Last edited:
In fairness to regular travelling supporters, Club must investigate introducing a loyalty system for sell-out Away matches next season (Despite Liam’s reseservations).

Unfair that some who go regularly are unable to buy an Everton ticket, whilst those who hadn’t been to an away match all season can.

What is the Club's stance on iFollow for midweek games, specifically home ones. Are we 'in' or 'out'? Or under a fixed contract? I thought it was maybe a short term thing until end of October but haven't heard anything since.

Stacey West please can we not have the silly segregation for sell out games with large away followings,its costing us alot of money! Its been used by many clubs before without any problems! For Hull we asked the away club to sell to families and it worked well.
You needalot more Stewards inside the stand .
Also i suggest for big away followings you need more than 2 stewards inside the SW before kick off.
Stacey West tickets on Eventbrite stop releasing them in blocks get them ALL on sale much quicker when its obvious to most people ,clubs arent bringing many fans especially for night games.

Can the club employ some more experienced bar staff on the main bar in the travis perkins.The current lot arent good enough,too slow meaning the fans do not go back for more drinks costing the club lost revenue.
Also with the complaints about the catering inside the ground what are the club doing about it?

I would suggest sending this to the feedback email address provided.

Stacey West please can we not have the silly segregation for sell out games with large away followings,its costing us alot of money! Its been used by many clubs before without any problems! For Hull we asked the away club to sell to families and it worked well.
You needalot more Stewards inside the stand .
Also i suggest for big away followings you need more than 2 stewards inside the SW before kick off.
Stacey West tickets on Eventbrite stop releasing them in blocks get them ALL on sale much quicker when its obvious to most people ,clubs arent bringing many fans especially for night games.

I would suggest sending this to the feedback email address provided.

The agenda for Saturday's meeting is the longest I have seen so far, but I will do my best to get certain questions answers.