Questions for tal | Page 2 | Vital Football

Questions for tal

1. Were you to told to be evasive to the fans regarding financing the club because you were playing for time in the hope you could sell it/avoid relegation/re-model the financial structure before the brown stuff hit the fan as it now has?

2. I genuinely believe you have an interest in the club but does your financier share the same feelings?

3. Have you been actively trying to sell the club?

4. Is it even possible to turn a profit or just break even with the projected cost cutting measures?

5. Why is there an information 'blackout' to the regular fans not privvy to any organised meetings?

6. If the intentions are genuine regarding the club, what can you give the fans as far as trusting the owners goes?

7. If the EFL demand a full seasons worth of financing up front can/will Al Jasmi do it?

8. Why do you disappear when the 'good times' go bad and never appease the fan base?

9. You say that you read the fans' message boards, if that's true, how would you say your reputation is?

10. Did you think that by getting the club to the championship would have been an easy route to flip the investment within a year and was that the plan?

11. If invited, would you come to Wigan and do a 100% LIVE streamed interview with a reporter and the local Member of Parliament?

Can you Guarantee:

1-The Club will NOT go into Administration?

2-The Club will NOT Fold?

3-You will tell the Truth?
It doesn’t matter what they say now Sprngy the trust as well and truly gone Would you really believe a word they say any more. It’s like when your boss at work says there will be no redundancy. You know what’s coming next. We have all been there. Let’s just pray that some out there saves us. Because Wigan Council and Lisa Nandy won’t

There's no guarantee they will tell the truth about anything and any questions directly about 'will you tell the truth' are just going to be responded to with 'yes' regardless as they are hardly going to say 'no'.

So i think to get to the bottom of anything we've got to ask quite specific questions about the things that have happened or are happening.

The other thing is as frustrated as we all are - if we want to get any answers we have to ask questions in a neutral / respectful manner. That is absolutely not saying we don't ask the hard questions - but how it asked framed can make a big difference in the response you get.

It doesn’t matter what they say now Sprngy the trust as well and truly gone Would you really believe a word they say any more. It’s like when your boss at work says there will be no redundancy. You know what’s coming next. We have all been there. Let’s just pray that some out there saves us. Because Wigan Council and Lisa Nandy won’t

I think if Maloney walks away, it could be the end,
he's had a belly-full of lies from Bahrain and he's not going to hang around being used as a 'patsy'.

There's no guarantee they will tell the truth about anything and any questions directly about 'will you tell the truth' are just going to be responded to with 'yes' regardless as they are hardly going to say 'no'.

So i think to get to the bottom of anything we've got to ask quite specific questions about the things that have happened or are happening.

The other thing is as frustrated as we all are - if we want to get any answers we have to ask questions in a neutral / respectful manner. That is absolutely not saying we don't ask the hard questions - but how it asked framed can make a big difference in the response you get.

Where is all this 'Transparency' we were promised after the last meeting with Talal, it's like dealing with North Korea for getting the 'truth'.

What do you offer the supporters club and indie latics to keep their mouths shut and to believe in your lies? Why are you so concerned with only keeping certain fans in the loop? Why do you tell supporters group to keep things secret? That is disrespectful to all fans.

It happened during the administration as well. WASC was running around doing their bidding so they could be kept informed, but it didn't help the club or fans at all. If anything it caused more problems, and that's before they funnel money around.

The fact we've got new fans groups popping up is great, the fact they keep repeating the same problems is terrible.

Processes and policies should be set in stone, that will build trust (especially if you don't bend to get super secret information that doesn't benefit anyone, nor help in any way shape or form). We need transparency and trust, and as much of a united front as we can have and the sad thing (especially for Moonay) is WASC will never be able to hold that power, the trust has been lost and will never be gained back.

The players would benefit from having a consultation with the fans, there may have been a majority who would have supported a full strike before the game, and we'd have had our cause highlighted.

The players would benefit from having a consultation with the fans, there may have been a majority who would have supported a full strike before the game, and we'd have had our cause highlighted.

Aye, all it needed was for someone to do summat, rather than talk about it. :rolleyes:

Aye, all it needed was for someone to do summat, rather than talk about it. :rolleyes:

With all due respect. I don't mean this in a Moonay condescending way but you were offered the opportunity to do something but refused. I would say you are exonerated from holding any opinion whatsoever on what other fans are trying to do when you were offered the chance to. Everybody is fighting to do something and it was given to you on a plate. You said no and then came on here to tell everybody and have since ridiculed everyone else for having a go. You have no moral standing on what anybody has to say about the clubs situation. Sorry if that sounds harsh. I really don't have an issue with you personally but your double standards are incredible.

With all due respect. I don't mean this in a Moonay condescending way but you were offered the opportunity to do something but refused. I would say you are exonerated from holding any opinion whatsoever on what other fans are trying to do when you were offered the chance to. Everybody is fighting to do something and it was given to you on a plate. You said no and then came on here to tell everybody and have since ridiculed everyone else for having a go. You have no moral standing on what anybody has to say about the clubs situation. Sorry if that sounds harsh. I really don't have an issue with you personally but your double standards are incredible.

Moonay knows he is a bit of a prick, but he does make a conscious effort to not be one. His twitter bio's words, not mine.

Don't talk bollocks. Just cos I didn't want (and couldn't as it happened) take up the invitation doesn't mean I can't hold opinions whatever the hell I want to.

I've given all the details behind my invitation, and my suggestions of other alternatives. The only reason I made it public about the invite was for transparency ... isn't that what everybody is so desperately is wanting?

I've ridiculed no-one for trying to do actually something ... just the usual all talk & no action bollocks, waiting for someone else to do summat instead of themselves, ... even though and of course, they were blaming others *the privileged few !) at the same time.

As for double standards, sorry mate, but I'll take no lectures from someone who admits hiding behind "various aliases on different boards".

No offence taken though. (y)

I would like to ask Tal how much do we owe HMRC

If the vat qtr end was 31/03 then the VAT bill was due on Friday 05th May (had to be paid by 07/05 which was a Sunday) - was this paid?

How many creditors are over 60 days and what is that value.

Have we been paying PAYE and employee pensions or has this not been paid and if so how much is owed on that front.

What is the next 12 week cash flow f/c

Have any suppliers put us on stop.

Have you gone quiet due to the legal situation that trading whilst insolvent could lift the protection from creditors that a limited company has - and the owner would be potentially liable for sums owed?

With hindsight would you have bought the club if you know what you know now.

To say its bleak is an understatement.

Don't talk bollocks. Just cos I didn't want (and couldn't as it happened) take up the invitation doesn't mean I can't hold opinions whatever the hell I want to.

I've given all the details behind my invitation, and my suggestions of other alternatives. The only reason I made it public about the invite was for transparency ... isn't that what everybody is so desperately is wanting?

I've ridiculed no-one for trying to do actually something ... just the usual all talk & no action bollocks, waiting for someone else to do summat instead of themselves, ... even though and of course, they were blaming others *the privileged few !) at the same time.

As for double standards, sorry mate, but I'll take no lectures from someone who admits hiding behind "various aliases on different boards".

No offence taken though. (y)

Er isn't the only reason you made it public because I told everyone on here you'd been invited?

Can't see the Zoom going ahead.
He was apparently keen to do it on Sunday and since then.....nothing.
If it does go ahead expect it to not be recorded and go out to all. Citing some technical error but it'll be at the Chairman's request.

Er isn't the only reason you made it public because I told everyone on here you'd been invited?
Sorry mate, bit you didn't say that ... you said I was going. I told you that you were wrong, and you never responded.

I told the board following a question from KDZ. Nothing to do with your eagerness to share stuff that was (to be honest) nowt to do with you.

Sorry, but no credit going your way Faz.

I would like to ask Tal how much do we owe HMRC

If the vat qtr end was 31/03 then the VAT bill was due on Friday 05th May (had to be paid by 07/05 which was a Sunday) - was this paid?

How many creditors are over 60 days and what is that value.

Have we been paying PAYE and employee pensions or has this not been paid and if so how much is owed on that front.

What is the next 12 week cash flow f/c

Have any suppliers put us on stop.

Have you gone quiet due to the legal situation that trading whilst insolvent could lift the protection from creditors that a limited company has - and the owner would be potentially liable for sums owed?

With hindsight would you have bought the club if you know what you know now.

To say its bleak is an understatement.
Some good news, either the EFL have changed the rules since our admin or we got lied too, as we had to sell youth players go pay HMRC and transfer fees. Coventry went over 4 months without settling HMRC and Sheffield Unkted went over 4 months defaulting on transfer fee payments. From what we were told in 2020 both clubs should have received a points deduction but the EFL let them off. This precedent means we can default on both HMRC and transfer installments for many months with no punishment.

No happenings on:

Phoenix 2021 LTD
Europa Point Sports Holdings LIMITED (Gibraltar)
Epic Investment Holding Company Limited (Gibraltar)

Is probably just going to be a long summer.