Queens Head Stonecutters | Vital Football

Queens Head Stonecutters

nibbles

Vital Football Hero
Morning,

A few spaces have opened up at the QHS after an incident at the annual canoeing trip last week.

Membership perks include:

Directions to the Queens Head.
10% off drinks (1pm - 4pm Thursday).
5% off Flame Grilled Steak McCoys.
Exclusive use of QHS dart flights.
Free canoe to the first three successful applicants.

To apply simply upload a video about yourself including:

A bit about yourself
The shape of your head
Canoeing experience
Your tits

Look forward to welcoming you all to the club.

I was just about to call you out for the lack of an apostrophe in Queen's, but having checked online, it seems the pub does actually write it without one (schoolboy error from me, should've known you would've researched these things first).

I for one shall be boycotting the Queens Head henceforth. Couldn't possibly drink in an establishment with such flagrant disregard for the rules of English grammar.

Morning,

A few spaces have opened up at the QHS after an incident at the annual canoeing trip last week.

Membership perks include:

Directions to the Queens Head.
10% off drinks (1pm - 4pm Thursday).
5% off Flame Grilled Steak McCoys.
Exclusive use of QHS dart flights.
Free canoe to the first three successful applicants.

To apply simply upload a video about yourself including:

A bit about yourself
The shape of your head
Canoeing experience
Your tits

Look forward to welcoming you all to the club.
Please may I enquire as to whether the toilets are nice, clean and gender neutral. A canoeing friend of mine said they might be a little "dingy" ....

Please may I enquire as to whether the toilets are nice, clean and gender neutral. A canoeing friend of mine said they might be a little "dingy" ....

I dare say you’re referring to the Queens’ heads at the Queen’s Head. I think you’ll find them up a little from the Kings’ heads. As to levels of cleanliness, I’ve no idea.

I was just about to call you out for the lack of an apostrophe in Queen's, but having checked online, it seems the pub does actually write it without one (schoolboy error from me, should've known you would've researched these things first).

I for one shall be boycotting the Queens Head henceforth. Couldn't possibly drink in an establishment with such flagrant disregard for the rules of English grammar.

Before you make a final decision, Madrid, I thought I’d share my thoughts. I did a bit of research on this before and it appears in brand names it is generally acceptable to omit an apostrophe, even where one should be used (“Boots”, for example). I don’t know who made that rule, and I don’t agree with it, but don’t give up on the QH just yet, they’re just following trend (possibly).