Swans WDLWWD
Swans 1 Charlton 0
Swans 0 Barnsley 0
Brentford 3 Swans 1
Luton 0 Swans 1
Swans 3 Middlesboro 1

Swans 1 Blackburn 1

Mark Lawrenson match prediction 1 - 2
“QPR versus Swansea will be tight, the Swans are generally one of the most difficult sides to play against in that division, and I think they might sneak it.”

The FA Cup games are kicking off a minute later than normal this weekend as part of the FA's 'Heads Up' campaign, with the slight delay encouraging fans to take 60 seconds to consider their own mental health and that of those around them.

Last time out, QPR v Cardiff, here’s some of the after match comments.

On ex -Swan Jazz Richards:
Osayi-Samuel was in absolutely blistering form on Wednesday, torturing Richards in a manner not seen down here since Lee Cook left Crystal Palace’s Daniel Butterfield facing a lengthy and expensive spell in therapy. I’m not sure there’s a psychiatrist anywhere eminent enough to help the Cardiff full back after this mauling. When the Nigerian pushed it past Richards he did him for pace. When he faced him up he beat him for skill. When he checked back he’d either push it and beat him for pace again, or face him up and beat him for skill again. It was barbaric. An absolute slaughter. No end product? Not me, never believed it.

And how bad Cardiff were:
Cardiff were odd. All the usual jokes about how good their New Year’s Eve party must have been came trotting out but more to the point, you’ll wait a long time to see a more tactically inept set up for a game than this. It was like they’d never seen Queens Park Rangers play before.
I mean, we know all about how they were set up under Neil Warnock, as a big physical team that focused very much on set plays and what went on in both penalty boxes and very little on the business of passing the ball around the rest of the field. We’re also well aware that his replacement, Neil Harris, once released Ebere Eze on a free transfer from a Millwall side for whom no clearance was too long or too high, no elbow was left unflung,
and the league’s insistence that a wheeled cannon could not be brought onto the field for games was a restraint of trade. But here they literally stood in three straight lines, happy to allow QPR to run amok in the space between them, and just wait for the next corner or free kick to arrive.

This is embarrassing, 3-0 down half time, and cricket score to come if he doesn’t change things.
He’s made ten changes from Charlton and picked 4 wingers and 3 full backs in the line up. This guy is clueless.
Wide open on our left side for the first. Full back Bidwell playing as a centre back dispossessed in front of goal for the second, Luckily didn’t see the third a my live stream went down.
Shocking performance, ballet dancers MacKay and Carroll afraid to tackle and QPR running straight through the midfield.

5-1 Cooper out. A total shambles of a performance, could have been 10-1 or more.
Players no idea what they were doing, and the manager clueless how to set up a team, just stands there looking gormless.
This is rock bottom, make no mistake.

A scathing reaction from Steve Cooper after that shambolic display:
“There's not many times I've questioned attitude and belief, but I have today. It's self-inflicted. We've got no-one to blame but ourselves.
Our basics of attacking and particularly defending were nowhere near the average, never mind beyond that.

Unfortunately, if you're not willing to get up to people to tackle and to intercept, you run the risk of conceding chances and goals, that's what happened today.
I thought every goal, we could have done better defensively.
There's no rocket science to defending, if you're not willing to play with a bit of heart and soul, you can get run over like we did today.

We'll get some criticism, myself included and quite rightly. But I'm fuming truth be told.
I can accept getting beat, but I can't accept not trying and not giving your all."

Well Mr Cooper you have to take some of the blame, picking dead wood players just to give them game time.
Nordfelt was abysmal, and rooted to his line as usual. There were too many ballet dancers on the field at the same time that refuse to tackle, Carroll, Celina and MacKay. John was hopeless and is not a full back. Bidwell was weak at centre back. Peterson, Kalulu nothing players stealing a living. Dyer past it
Time for a big clear out of those players that played today.
If your not prepared to give your all for the shirt you’re not wanted here.

The defensive mistakes, in order, that led to the five goals, and the players attributable:
23 Roberts, 24 Bidwell, 36 Cooper, 18 Kalulu, 3 John