QPR Fan Comments | Vital Football

QPR Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
I wonder what the odds are on a red for Lynch.

What's all this about Lynch? What's the guy done? Have I missed the bandwagon?

Lynch, so I understand, has been either injured or suspended for virtually every Xmas of his professional career. He is routinely spotted in some international hotspot partying away.

Sheer coincidence? Well, if there were no coincidences there wouldn't be a word for it, but it's becoming a joke now. Can't the club order him in for light training or injury assessment during this period? Fooballers eh?

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet so we are gonna have to score at least one. Seeing as it's who it is, where it is, I'd would settle for a 1 - 1 right now. However I've just got this feeling that this could be THE YEAR!

Worried about the makeshift back four. Would be delighted with a draw today. 1-1.

Don't see how we can avoid another defeat with our defensive injuries.

With a make shift back 4 I don't expect us to get our 1st win there, probably 3 or 4-1 to Forest! I hope I'm very wrong!

0-5 Forrest are gash, small team near scotland.

The longer the run continues, the more pressure it puts on Forest to maintain it!

Does anyone know how many r's will witness history being made this Saturday?

There's usually a good turn out. Everyone's frightened of missing it. I wish I was going for that reason.

Robinson says 'they will blow us away'.

Fuck the sick note.

Robinson would do well to remember who kept paying him all those years he was injured. Hope Pavel turns him inside out on Saturday the no-mark mug.

However we look at it, he is a good player and he knows it. Yes it will upset most rangers fans but you need that confidence/arrogance to make it.

Think this shows utter lack of appreciation and character from a player we stayed with for two years of non-playing due to injury. Always liked Robinson. Am rethinking that opinion.

Me too... when I saw the footage I was very surprised at how bitter he seemed towards us. Really scratching my head to work out what the problem is...

So we're playing a back 3 who are all fullback?

No 4 at the back, 3 fullbacks and a midfielder at fullback.

Forest look a good passing side, it's not clicking for them yet, we're doing ok!

Goooooooooaaalllll BFG!!!!!

Could this be the day??

Dare we
Dare we
BELIEVE!!!!!

Can't believe it. Everyone can injure our players at will. Refs are blind to it.

Scowen down with a similar play that put Cameron out, should have been a 2nd yellow, when will the refs quit screwing us?

Forest's best player imho off injured!

Robinson with a shocking challenge on Luongo!

How is that not a red? He's a good player but always been an accident waiting you happen.

What a save!

Get in Rangers! We made history!

Oh my Santa, we WON!!!!

Stick that in your pipe Robinson you complete mug.

Take that Robinson you pr1ck.

Aw give him a break, we’re all guilty of getting carried away on occasions. His ego got the better of him.

Thanks for the team talk Robinson, much appreciated.

Considering it was jack who the BFG beat to the ball is say that’s about as sweet as it gets.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? A BLOODY RANGERS WIN AT NOTTINGHAM FOREST!!

I expected us to concede 3 or 4 due to a patched up back 4, man was I wrong, they played brilliantly, well organized and positioned all match!

Looks good on Robinson, what a prick he turned out to be after we paid his wages for nothing for so long, how sweet to see his replacement scoring the historic goal while he cheats! Karma!

It was foolish but not meant to insult us, I don't think.

Thank you Jack "we'll blow QPR away" Robinson...

History makers. Epic effort! First win in 6 million years there and to a clean sheet as well. Absolutely brilliant performance. Tony Leistner is the new Charlie Austin. Goal machine!

And Chelsea lose at home. Occasionally life is glorious!

That’s for every single Rangers fan who has travelled to forest for decades and seen us get spanked. Think that’s my 6th or 7th trip but all the defeats are worth it for today.

Fantastic result and performance so proud of the Team.

An away day to remember, so glad I went, a night out at Nottingham marina to celebrate.

Wish I could see those couple of mouthy forest fan from hooters now!!!!

Highlight of the day was when guedioura misplaced a pass and I heard a distant scream of "we play in red". That gave me a chuckle.

Brian Clough, Peter Shilton, Roy Keane, Martin O'Neill, Lee Chapman, Des Walker, Gary Birtles, Viv Anderson, Stuart Pearce, Neil Webb, Jason (pineapple on his head) Lee, Franz Carr YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING, A HELL OF A BEATING!

Don't forget Robin Hood, Carl Froch and Stuart Broad.

Wouldn't say it was a hell of a beating, 1-0...however it was a good win. Maybe the wrong commentary to quote?

You're so surreally literal-minded it's strangely making me start to love you!

On the contrary, it was the perfect commentary to reference. The original came after a 2-1 win for Norway against England in 1981, and wasn't about the margin of victory, but the historic nature of the occasion.

At least we don't have to worry about that record being broken now.

Are there any grounds we haven't won at?

Not sure we have won at Rotherham's new ground yet have we?

I would be fairly confident that it won’t be a problem for us. Although a lot depends on which division we are both playing in next year too...

As AK said, we played the first half like it was a training session, no tempo, giving away too many silly fouls and whilst we bossed possession - it was all with no end result, far too often deciding against trying to beat a man and then passing backwards.

This is not a dig at Benny, but I thought we lacked a leader - he is not vociferous enough and when there was no reaction in the 2nd half - correct call by AK to withdraw Benny (personally I would have moved Lolley to the left and brought Cash on).

As AK said, we played the first half like it was a training session, no tempo, giving away too many silly fouls and whilst we bossed possession - it was all with no end result, far too often deciding against trying to beat a man and then passing backwards.

This is not a dig at Benny, but I thought we lacked a leader - he is not vociferous enough and when there was no reaction in the 2nd half - correct call by AK to withdraw Benny (personally I would have moved Lolley to the left and brought Cash on).
Exactly what i was thinking. Fed up of seeing our wingers playing on the wrong side, especially when at home and our opponents are parking the bus. Need to get round the back. Switch Lolley and bring on Cash. How has taking off both wingers and playing with 3 strikers ever worked??? Terrible tactical decision! Saying that, we should of had 2 Pens!!!

I was asked what my favourite Owl was the other day by the Portuguese chap who lives opposite.
I said I needed time to think about it.
After careful deliberation I've decided it's the mechanical one from The Clash of the Titans.
I'll pop round the day after Boxing Day to let him know.
I'd better ask him what his favourite Owl is I suppose or he might think I'm being rude.

Attachments

• Thumb_Bubo.jpg
    Thumb_Bubo.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
I was asked what my favourite Owl was the other day by the Portuguese chap who lives opposite.
I said I needed time to think about it.
After careful deliberation I've decided it's the mechanical one from The Clash of the Titans.
I'll pop round the day after Boxing Day to let him know.
I'd better ask him what his favourite Owl is I suppose or he might think I'm being rude.

Personally I think Barn Owls are worth considering, particularly the one that spooks my neighbours dog on a nightly basis.

New Wembley
Emirates
Old Olympic Stadium
Cardiff City Stadium

However, as we're unlikely to ever play at 3/4 of those (although I feel West Ham may have a cheeky relegation in them one of these seasons), it's going to be a bit difficult, isn't it?

New Wembley
Emirates
Old Olympic Stadium
Cardiff City Stadium

However, as we're unlikely to ever play at 3/4 of those (although I feel West Ham may have a cheeky relegation in them one of these seasons), it's going to be a bit difficult, isn't it?
We've won at the new Cardiff stadium.

We haven't even played at the others mentioned. I kind of thought that the proviso that we we needed to have actually played at a stadium was so obvious it didn't need stating in the question

We've won at the new Cardiff stadium.

We haven't even played at the others mentioned. I kind of thought that the proviso that we we needed to have actually played at a stadium was so obvious it didn't need stating in the question

Apologies - I thought our last win away at Cardiff was at Ninian Park but it seems as though we may have won one of the first games at the new stadium.

Apologies - I thought our last win away at Cardiff was at Ninian Park but it seems as though we may have won one of the first games at the new stadium.
Yes, it was the game that Blackstock scored two then did his cruciates.

I have a feeling we have won another there as well at some point.

Thinking of new grounds, we have definately won at:
Swansea
Cardiff
Huddersfield
Brighton
Hull
Boro
Leicester
Derby
Sunderland
Doncaster
Man City

I have a feeling we've also won at Coventry.

Not convinced we have ever won at the Brittania. Have we? And I'm pretty sure we have never won at Wigan