Qatar | Vital Football

Qatar

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
Before you all get excited about potential new Qatari owners.

Research a bit about the place, the people, their culture, their behaviour. The beliefs of many of their population, and what they like to fund.

I've been before, I know what it's like.

Tell me, how do you think a place like Qatar, 'won' the election to host something like the World Cup. Popular decision maybe? Sepp Blatter was effectively host on it all. Think about it.

Just saying.

For the record, which I've already stated:

I'd prefer someone to buy the club, who has some links to the city or club.

If we have to go down the foreign ownership route, I'd prefer it to be US or European based, rather than middle-east. Where we have at least some semblance of the same values in life.

You weren't a Yorkshire Terrier in a past life, where you Markylar?

Forever, you seem to be at my heel going 'yap, yap, yap, yap' yet knowing full well nobody is taking even the slightest bit of notice of you.

Have you got one of those little tartan collars on? I bet you have, haven't you?

I couldn't give a fuck aslong as they fund the manager with funds, oh and the most important thing fatty fucks off.

Taken you a while to finally cotton to what I said 2 months ago, when the mention was made of new owners.

You now choose to deride the nationality of the new owners, when we have as big a despot in charge of the club at the moment.

Give it until the club wins 3 off the trot and you will have a black and white gutra and agel.

CuckFan - 23/11/2017 19:52

Before you all get excited about potential new Qatari owners.

Research a bit about the place, the people, their culture, their behaviour. The beliefs of many of their population, and what they like to fund.

I've been before, I know what it's like.

Tell me, how do you think a place like Qatar, 'won' the election to host something like the World Cup. Popular decision maybe? Sepp Blatter was effectively host on it all. Think about it.

Just saying.

Have you worked overseas? Fuckin' hell you kept that quiet.

To you, you mean, at this point in time?

Your ability to predict football scores is the same as your foresight in football/politics. Not good.

So why reply??

*added.

Why would you be against someone from Qatar Kim buying the club aslong as they invest in the club? personally I don't give two fucks aslong as I've mentioned they invest in the club.

Do you think Man City fans give a shite about their owners? yes I know they are Saudis but they are all the same when it comes to human rights. I very much doubt it.