Put Tindall in charge for the rest of the season | Page 2 | Vital Football

Put Tindall in charge for the rest of the season

I very much hope we don't appoint Blessin or whoever before we are mathematically down, which is unlikely as that should happen within a week. Why? Just look at what's happening to Moore at the sty. The poor guy already looks broken and the pigs are starting to think Chancer will sack him before he has a chance to rebuild them. Rather we let wilder and the current waste of space take the crap from fans and players leaving the new man a clean slate and reputation intact.

Would be interested by and relatively pleased with Blessin but I'd still rather we just go and pay what we need for Jokanovic - he's the best chance of instant promotion.

Would be interested by and relatively pleased with Blessin but I'd still rather we just go and pay what we need for Jokanovic - he's the best chance of instant promotion.

I'll bow to your greater knowledge here mate. Just seems the club are pursuing Blessin and from what I've read and heard about him I'd be happy. Can't help but think the Serb is a bit overly mercenary.

I'll bow to your greater knowledge here mate. Just seems the club are pursuing Blessin and from what I've read and heard about him I'd be happy. Can't help but think the Serb is a bit overly mercenary.

Definitely a mercenary. But he's good. And the only thing we should care about is promotion, because we know how fucking hard it is, and how long it can take to get back to the PL.

Blessin would be an interesting appointment, but maybe a bit overly idealistic, and optimistic. Anything could happen with him.

I agree but I don’t think we will pay for the high quality player Jokanovic will want. That is why we will go for Blessin. I only hope the new manager does not want to keep Lundstram or Norwood.

I agree but I don’t think we will pay for the high quality player Jokanovic will want. That is why we will go for Blessin. I only hope the new manager does not want to keep Lundstram or Norwood.
Lunstram will be gone but Norwood could still do a job if Fleck rekindles his
desire.

We could appoint Pep, but if he has no significant cash to rebuild another squad, just how do we turn this supertanker of failure around, do we have a huge clearout, do we change tactics, things need to happen bloody sharpish for all these things to be in place for next Season.

I'm afraid I don't see us as just rocking up and turning everybody over. I'm stuck in a downward spiral along with the results and performances.

I'm not normally this pessimistic, but I see nothing at the moment, but a continuation of this dreadful season. I hope to God that I have this hopelessly wrong, I'll be glad to be proven so wrong........

You can still name him Chips although he is virtually forgotten but not yet gone.
No, I being ever so strong. It's this season that has done it, what doing kill you makes you stronger TT.

Is the season over yet?

Next season could be different mate.

We could appoint Pep, but if he has no significant cash to rebuild another squad, just how do we turn this supertanker of failure around, do we have a huge clearout, do we change tactics, things need to happen bloody sharpish for all these things to be in place for next Season.

I'm afraid I don't see us as just rocking up and turning everybody over. I'm stuck in a downward spiral along with the results and performances.

I'm not normally this pessimistic, but I see nothing at the moment, but a continuation of this dreadful season. I hope to God that I have this hopelessly wrong, I'll be glad to be proven so wrong........
My 'like' is not so much a 'like' as a nod in agreement particularly with your last 2 paras.

We are wasting time that could be used to bed in a new guy.

I fear the problem with any new guy is that he is not Wilder and will suffer from endless comparison.
Maybe we should appoint somebody now ( think Moyes/Ferguson) and sack him 3 games into the season- that's something else we've done before- to clear the decks for the 'real' new man.:confused:

No, I being ever so strong. It's this season that has done it, what doing kill you makes you stronger TT.

Is the season over yet?

Next season could be different mate.
It's been over a while for us but it seems that it may never end.

My 'like' is not so much a 'like' as a nod in agreement particularly with your last 2 paras.

We are wasting time that could be used to bed in a new guy.

I fear the problem with any new guy is that he is not Wilder and will suffer from endless comparison.
Maybe we should appoint somebody now ( think Moyes/Ferguson) and sack him 3 games into the season- that's something else we've done before- to clear the decks for the 'real' new man.:confused:

I get that TT.

Obviously things may be happening apace behind the scenes, well as quick as red tape allows, I suppose. But I think we all need something to refocus on......Including, most importantly, all the playing staff !!

What's our excuse for this 'work to a budget' shite being such a requirement?

We should have one of the biggest budgets in the league.

We'll sell Berge, and one or two others. In addition to the parachute payments. How the fuck can we be playing our usual poverty card?

What's our excuse for this 'work to a budget' shite being such a requirement?

We should have one of the biggest budgets in the league.

We'll sell Berge, and one or two others. In addition to the parachute payments. How the fuck can we be playing our usual poverty card?
We should be able to sign 2 quality midfield players, at least one quality central defender and sign 2 new strikers after hopefully ditching 2 and finally a high quality Duffy replacement. We should but this is my major worry about the Prince I just don’t think his finances can deliver the master plan. If we try to do this on the cheap we will 100 percent not get promoted next season. The pressure is now firmly on the Prince.